Guess? Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Allocation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

30-40 minute interview with the Director of Allocation and one of the Senior Allocation Analyst. Multiple basic interview questions. First, Phone interview with the Recruiter. Second, Face to Face interview with both the Director of Allocation and one of the Senior Allocation Analyst.

Interview Questions

• 1.) Name two of your biggest accomplishment
      2.) Why Guess?   1 Answer

Exploratory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very engaging, friendly people, beautiful office with artwork everywhere. Overall I had a great interview experience and I'm very interested in pursuing a full time position here. Unfortunately, currently there aren't any openings aligned with my goals but would definitely apply in the future

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with accounting manager and supervisor and they were friendly. They asked questions on specific accounting treatments and my general understanding of financial statements. Questions are very detailed but simple.

Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and descriptive about the job requirements. I spoke to a few people in the department to get a feel for the management there and the department I would potentially be working for. No trick questions. A straight forward interview. I spoke to the hiring recruiter, and then two others in the department. They looked at my portfolio website and had me go through my design and development (coding) process. They also reviewed my computer skills from my resume. Print out resumes to give out.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was referred for an assistant position and the recruiter called me within 24 hours. We set up a Skype interview and the next day, she emailed me to set up an in person interview. When I arrived at their corporate office, the interviewers were half an hour late. When interviewing me, the hiring manager did not seem interested and her colleague proceeded to read out my resume, line by line, only to have me confirm that every word was true. I feel that the hiring managers would have greatly benefited from an interviewing workshop or something of the sort.

Licensing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Good interview, normal process. They went through my resume thoroughly and tried to get a good sense of what my experience was and if it was a good fit. Didn't get an offer in the end because they felt I was overqualified and also they could not meet my salary requests.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

First received a phone call and a brief interview straight away. Was asked what my career goals were and previous experiences and other work related questions. When I am available.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Inquired about work experience and asked technical accounting questions.

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

First had me fill out a bunch of paperwork in the main lobby. I met with the hiring manager in a conference room. He preceded to ask me a whole bunch of difficult scenario questions. He jotted down each of my answers. It took about 30 min. But it was tough. Weakness, strengths, how would you get a long with others.

Assistant Tech Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2008.

Interview

Found job lead on my alumni career job listing. Submitted my resume, then was called in for an interview. Waited for quite a while after my appointment. Overall interview was pretty quick. Met with HR rep and pretty much showed my portfolio. She asked that I explain each section which was not what I expected. No questions about actual spec'ing or tech packs etc... which was strange for this position.

Interview Questions

• Please describe what I'm looking at (in reference to my portfolio).   1 Answer