Guess? Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.4

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was sold on the Internship experience at Guess. A lot of information was provided but most importantly, the company fostered and nurtured talent at the time. I was interviewed by the recruiting department, operations manager, designer, and design director at the time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Guess?   1 Answer

Allocation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

30-40 minute interview with the Director of Allocation and one of the Senior Allocation Analyst. Multiple basic interview questions. First, Phone interview with the Recruiter. Second, Face to Face interview with both the Director of Allocation and one of the Senior Allocation Analyst.

Interview Questions

• 1.) Name two of your biggest accomplishment
      2.) Why Guess?
      1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guess? (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was very easy, like having a conversation with a friend. It was fast too. I got a call for an interview next day and within 3 days they told me I had the job which was nice.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with accounting manager and supervisor and they were friendly. They asked questions on specific accounting treatments and my general understanding of financial statements. Questions are very detailed but simple.

Buying Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I met with the recruiter at a career fair at my school. I was called in for an interview the next week and was offered the job 2 days later. I met with the lead buyer of the department, who was very friendly. The whole experience was very easy. After they offered me the job, they asked me for references.

Store Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

talked about portfolio and about how to access fixtues and workwith vendors. talk about schooling and previous employers. very corporate, wait in room and they come to you. people were nice

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Started with a phone interview. Then I came in and met with the recruiter and then 2 hiring managers. All took about 2 weeks and I was shortly hired after that.
    Interview was not difficult, about average.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths/weaknesses   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guess? (Downey, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy and friendly approach from the employer. She really knew how to make it flow seamlessly and had a bubbly friendly attitude. As a good interviewer should. We started sharing past stories and I got her laughing.

Interview Questions

• What are you weaknesses and what are your opportunities?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your current business.   1 Answer
    • How do you control shrink (Los Prevention)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't really negotiate. They offer you the position with a pay rate and you can either choose to accept or decline the position with that offer. (This includes salary, benefits, etc.)

Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Everyone was very nice and descriptive about the job requirements. I spoke to a few people in the department to get a feel for the management there and the department I would potentially be working for. No trick questions. A straight forward interview. I spoke to the hiring recruiter, and then two others in the department. They looked at my portfolio website and had me go through my design and development (coding) process. They also reviewed my computer skills from my resume. Print out resumes to give out.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guess? (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Three phone interviews, then I was flown down for an on-site interview with 4 different people. The questions were all pretty basic interview questions. The on-site interview was a bit disorganized and I sat around waiting for a while, but was pretty easy overall.