Guess? Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guess? Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guess? (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the same day they call me for an interview for the next following day. I came in, I was the first. I waited about 20 -30min until they actually interviewed me(I did came in early).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you? Tell me about your style? If you were to work where will you be most comfortable with? What's your availability? Tell me something about the brand? What's customer service to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Guess?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guess? (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was very easy, like having a conversation with a friend. It was fast too. I got a call for an interview next day and within 3 days they told me I had the job which was nice.

Anonymous Employee in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guess? (Gilroy, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Only took about 15 min, most of the questions were basic interview questions. Some were also based on your knowledge of the brand and your fashion taste. I had two assistant managers doing the interview & then within a few days manager called back to let me know I was hired & to come in for all the online work that following week. If you're actually into fashion, the interview goes by really smooth.

Interview Questions

• Aside from basic interview questions-
      If you could compare your style to a celebrity, who would it be?
      Answer Question
    • Where do you keep up with what's "in"? (Internet, magazines, etc)   Answer Question
    • Can you list 3 things that are trending right now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guess? (San Marcos, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied in person, talked to the manager and assistant manager about my experience in retail and set up an interview with the store manager right away. It was very simple and an easy process. And the interview ended up being great. They made me feel very comfortable and very welcomed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very simple.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Guess? (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2016.

Interview

1st it was a group interview. Make sure you stand out. Mostly young teenagers get interviews. They don't really hire if you do not have prior customer service experience. If you like to fold clothes then this job is for you

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guess? (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

i walked into the store and i told them i was here for an interview they told me to sit and wait. A few minutes later the store manager came up and greet us. she walk us downstairs we sat around the table. She gave us a brief history of the company and started to persist with asking us the interview questions. then after we were able to fill out an application she told us she will get back to us at the end of the week to let us know if we are offered a position or not.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for guess?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guess?.

Interview

The process was quick and simple. A group interview was conducted twice before we were called with an offer. Participants were asked to answer the same question in the group interview. Be prepared so that you can present a polished answer and standout in the group.

Interview Questions

• What celebrity do you look to for current trends? How do you remain current with fashion trends? Why do you want to work for Guess Inc.? How do you define customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guess? (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I went in out of pure gumption, sat with the HR manager five minutes after saying i wanted to apply. She gave me a 10 min interview, and handed me the application afterwards. It seemed very positive, and funny thing, I came in an hour earlier then a group interview, if i would have came in 30 minutes later, i would have been pooled into that interview, I'm glad I took the chance!

Interview Questions

• Do you own any Guess Jeans?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Guess? (El Paso, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back and dynamic. It a was in a group setting and they asked each of us to go around the store and put together an outfit for a specific iccassion

Interview Questions

• What do I care about as a costumer. And to tell about a bad and a good shopping experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Guess? (Sunrise, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Disgusting example of power whilst in position. Hiring manager did not hold interview, so it was picked up by the sales manager.
    it was a group interview but then turned 1o1 when an applicant mentioned he was related to one of the employees and got friendly with the sales manager.