Guest-Tek Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Guest-Tek Interactive

2.5

Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guest-Tek Interactive (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Received an email for interview date, easy interview. two lead and Hr was present during the interview process. written test and multiple question. interview lasted for about 2 hrs and was offer the job. accepted

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guest-Tek Interactive (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

No real interview... HR phone call only, They seemed to ask very basic and standard questions and when they gave me the salary range, they said that they always start everyone at the bottom unless you have been referred by senior management. They were very concerned if I would be able to sign all of their NDAS, NON COMPETES. They told me that I would have to make a decision in 24 hours or they would move on to the next person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Senior Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Guest-Tek Interactive (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume through internal referral. Invitation for interview and actual interview took place within 3 weeks. Interview included a group/panel interview plus a technical written test for skill review.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on my knowledge of RF technology, IP and Linux   Answer Question

Senior Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guest-Tek Interactive (Warsaw (Poland)) in October 2015.

Interview

Received phone call to setup date for phone interview. We scheduled the interview same week and after the phone interview I was invited for 1:1 interview.
    The whole process took 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about TCP/IP and also see how much you understand L2/L3   Answer Question

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guest-Tek Interactive (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2012.

Interview

Telephony technical interview; after then they call in person and they take written exam it's all based on technical skills you have.
    In total you have to pass three round
    1 telephone
    2 in person written exam
    3 hr interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guest-Tek Interactive (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2014.

Interview

i sent my resume to the hr's mail and the process took 2 weeks
    i got call from the technical team to come for a technical interview
    after passing the first interview i got a call from them to come for the second one
    that was with the head of the technical team
    this also wasnt so hard after that i got a call with the offer

Interview Questions

• the interview was about Routing & switching Concepts
      wasnt that hard   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guest-Tek Interactive.

Interview

Interview was a mix of technical and competency based questions. There was one person from HR and one technical person. Both asked questions in turn and wrote down the answers on a sheet of paper. Interview was quite smooth and in the end they gave me an opportunity to ask any questions about the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had conflict with a team member or manager?   Answer Question

Junior Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at Guest-Tek Interactive (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

My first interview was over the phone the employee asked me IT questions about 5 of them which I passed and than interview was given. My interview went pretty well, 2 people interviewed me and after that I had to write a 60 question IT questions based exam, which I passed.

Interview Questions

• The 60 multiple choice exam was simple to me because I finished a networking college course, but for someone who's not very good with computers might not do as well because the questions rent that simple for a normal person.   Answer Question

Help-Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guest-Tek Interactive in April 2008.

Interview

They Called me, asked some basic technical questions.
    After I passed those questions they booked me for the 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• If you have some tech support experience, The interview is easy   1 Answer

Negotiation

Don't work for them, just look for another company, it is terrible bad.

Help-Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Guest-Tek Interactive (Warsaw (Poland)) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone call from Human resources asking for basic questions, then a face to face interview which include a written test ( IT knowledge) , they said the score is not important cause they provide training. then wait for two weeks and offered to take part of the training, if you pass the 3 week training then you got an offer for 3 months,then 3 more , follow by a year contract.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is not negotiation, they 'll tell you the salary during the face to face interview, ( low salary by the way)