Guident Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Guident Technologies

ETL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Guident Technologies (Herndon, VA).

Interview

1. Phone Screening
    2. Called for F2F with three managers Architect, BI Manager, BI Director.
    Will ask questions relevant to the skill set and your contribution to the past project. Will include teasers.

Interview Questions

• What is the fasted method to determine the lightest coin using a balance scale if you have 8 same weight coin and 1 lighter coin.   2 Answers

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guident Technologies (Herndon, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

I came in and interviewed with three different individuals. I met with the Human Resources lady before I interviewed with the three men. The first man I met with was great. I spoke with another man who was higher up and he had the personality of a wet mop, considering that they had found my resume and had called me up about the job. The last guy was my soon to be project manager and he was late. Also, he was extremely rude. He spoke to me about the project and talked in a rush, hurried, nervous voice. As part of active listening, I would often repeat what he had told me back to him in a question to ensure that I heard what he said correctly. This seemed to bother him. I need a job and unfortunately, I guess since employers have the upper hand in this economy, they can be as rude as they want.

Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guident Technologies in January 2011.

Interview

1) Phone screening with HR
    2) 3 Rounds of technical interviews (1 with Tech Lead, 2nd with manager, 3rd with the Director)
    3) Phone screening with HR and Final 1:1 interview with Client

Interview Questions

• 1.Describe ETL architecture(s) you have worked with.
      2.Have you developed ETL design specifications? Talk about that process
      3.What are you doing now? Why are you looking for a job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to Negotiate well.

Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Guident Technologies in December 2008.

Interview

Interview as just like a standard one. nothing unusual.. mostly technical questions related to the job and some questions were general like career goal, etc..

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Guident Technologies in June 2008.

Interview

interview was average. they interview more for skill versus fit

Interview Questions

Negotiation

get everything in writing