Guidewire Curriculum Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Training Curriculum Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidewire (Foster City, CA).

Interview

Process took 4- 5weeks time since I applied. First round was with a Hiring Manager followed by a technical test that has to be completed and sent. Following the test there were 5 rounds of phone interviews with different members of the team with a day apart from each interview. Finally I was called for a F2F which ran for 4 hours. (one on one interview with 4 different people) then a final presentation. Questions asked were all very straightforward and the overall attitude of the interviewers were amazing. Though I didn't get an offer, I felt happy being part of the whole process. Great company.

Interview Questions

• * what is a star schema? *Situation when you had to convince your employer that your content design is right   Answer Question

Curriculum Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Guidewire (San Mateo, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

The actual interview was very professional. However there was an unnecessary wait after interview. I knew through a friend that the decision had been taken not to make me an offer a full week before the HR rep contacted me with the news.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a goal and an objective?   1 Answer

Senior Curriculum Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Guidewire (San Mateo, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, by phone, while I was unemployed. This gave me hope. The recruiter gauged my interest and skills then referred my resume to the hiring manager. The hiring manager was pessimistic but evaluated my skills and invited me in for a face to face interview.

The f2f was grueling: I spoke with six people over four hours, was asked to take a software test, and generally put through the wringer. The people were interesting and friendly though.

I didn't hear from them for several weeks. Then suddenly the recruiter called me with an offer, which I accepted without attempting to negotiate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't try.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guidewire in July 2012.

Interview

Excellent process. Polite and expedient HR, and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• More coding questions in interviews than I anticipated. They are not hard questions, but one ought to review basic code tracing and OO terminology. Again, not extremely difficult, but fair.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I recommend that if you have any "issues" that seem related to negotiations, you voice them during the interview process, not during negotiations. This will reflect well on your integrity, a core value of the company.