Guild Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Guild Mortgage

2.3

Transaction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guild Mortgage (Bellevue, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

The operations manager was very welcoming and made you comfortable before she dove into any specifics of the interview. This was great as it made me relax and was able to gather my thoughts. Questions were typical of any mortgage companies looking for a specific skills and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with an angry borrower.   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guild Mortgage (Bellevue, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

2 phone interviews followed by an in-person with 2 area managers. The in person interview was very conversational. The managers were direct in what they were looking for, and very excited to hear about past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you'll find most challenging about this job having never worked in real estate or finance?   Answer Question

Loan Processor Interview

Interview

Applied through employee referral, called branch manager, asked to come in to interview the next business day, standard general questions i.e. describe yourself, reviewed resume, etc, offered job next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here as opposed to other employer?   1 Answer

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Guild Mortgage (Greenwood Village, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

Easy interview... Lied to throughout the interview. The company I went to work for, is not the same company I interviewed with

Regional Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granbury, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guild Mortgage (Granbury, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for a position with Aquent/VitaminT. They called me with this opportunity. At first it was supposed to be a temporary position, but then the company decided to make it a permanent offer. I had two phone interviews and an in person interview. I enjoyed talking with everyone and felt that is was a great company to work with so I accepted their offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain my training experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guild Mortgage.

Interview

most of it was friendly talk, felt like i was getting to know them. not much to say on this part other than they're very open and kind. don't be intimidated just be an open book and if you're sociable and easy to talk to itll be a plus

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Spoc Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guild Mortgage (San Diego, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Met with AVP , discussed history and growth projections. Discussed my history and my approach to developing processes for audit purposes. We discussed interpersonal relations, personal goals and salary objectives.

Interview Questions

• Process knowledge. Industry knowledge. People knowledge.   1 Answer

Doc Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guild Mortgage (San Diego, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Did two over the phone interviews. One with Supervisor and one with Director. It went really well. It took about 7-14 days before I was given a offer and I started in less than 30 days. Everything went pretty fast. Both managers where very friendly and made the process easy. The background check only took a few days.

Interview Questions

• What's you weaknesses and strengths. What are your Hobbies, What did you dislike about your former manager, what did you like about your former manager   Answer Question

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guild Mortgage (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

After filling out an online application, I had a 2 hour interview in person with the Director of Communications. It felt like more of a conversation than an interview and was an enjoyable experience, as far as interviews go.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about your experience.
      Q: What interests you about this position?
      Q: What are your strengths?   Answer Question