Guild Mortgage Transaction Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guild Mortgage Transaction Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Guild Mortgage

3.3

Transaction Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guild Mortgage in May 2017.

Interview

The Regional Sales Manager reached out to me and we interviewed at a coffee shop. The interview was about 30 minutes and very pleasant. Then I was interviewed a week later by the Branch Manager, which also took about 30 minutes. A week later I was called in for a third interview, this time with the Branch Manager and Operations Manager.

Everyone was nice and took the time to become familiar with my resume before the interview. I never applied for the position, actually, Guild reached out to me and I had to take off work for every interview I attended. It would have been appreciated to have received a response regarding the decision that was made. For now I'll just assume I wasn't selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider when approving an application?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Guild Mortgage

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guild Mortgage (Reno, NV) in July 2015.

Interview

There were 3 stages of the interview. First, a coffee meeting with the loan officer of the team I was applying for. Second, was a panel interview with a couple people from management of the branch and third was an outing with the team in which I was to work with.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather win or do your best?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guild Mortgage (Bellevue, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

The operations manager was very welcoming and made you comfortable before she dove into any specifics of the interview. This was great as it made me relax and was able to gather my thoughts. Questions were typical of any mortgage companies looking for a specific skills and knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with an angry borrower.   1 Answer