Guitar Center Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2017

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hallandale Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guitar Center (Hallandale Beach, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

I am a radio/tv expert and that gave me an advantage because i knew how to use a lot of equipment and was hired. do i really need to write 30 words?

Interview Questions

• if i had musical experience, but i did not, i had radio/tv experience   1 Answer

Guitar Center Response

Aug 29, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review and feedback. We're always open to constructive feedback on how we can improve, and will take your note into account as we continue to develop... More

Other Interview Reviews for Guitar Center

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guitar Center (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Very friendly interview very easy very basic questions. Received phone call 1 week later. Came in for another interview wirth general manager. received good training. good work enviroment. good people.

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guitar Center (West Covina, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

I applied online. When you go to through the applicant process you must take a pretty long test about your knowledge on musical instruments and techinicality. When you are finished appliying and taking the test the results are sent to the employer and if it is to their standards they will call you for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you thought a customer was stealing from the store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Guitar Center (Dallas, TX) in September 2008.

Interview

Easy interview. Personality based questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward.