Guitar Center Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guitar Center (Towson, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

I was a rehire, so it was pretty quick and easy. The store manager was a friend with whom I had worked previously. He no longer works for the company. GC is fairly desperate for employees right now, so if you have a pulse and don't reek of weed during your interview, you'll probably get hired.

Interview Questions

• Scheduling issues are always a concern. Weekends and holidays are required, so they will not hire you if you can't do weekends.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Guitar Center

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guitar Center (Raleigh, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

The application was done online, and was very efficient. I was in for an interview the next day. They were very professional, and could see from the first interview that the quality of the employees was very important. The culture of the company stove for honesty and integrity from the top down. It was quite refreshing to see.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is not any negotiation, it is a commission based job so your salary is up to you.