Guitar Center Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guitar Center Store Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Guitar Center (Concord, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Depends on the store you try to apply for. Most stores hold open interviews on a certain day so go in and ask when they hold them. Don't overdress but don't also come looking like a slob. Eye contact is key and be confident. Like Apple, they're looking for personality. Not a know-it-all.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult part about working with others? What's the part about working with people that you enjoy the most?

Tell us the last time you were late.

Tell us about a time where you went above and beyond for a customer or friend.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They have a set pay structure with possible added bonuses based off your performance.

Other Interview Reviews for Guitar Center

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guitar Center.

Interview

Just like any other job. First apply online and fill out an assessment. Have a phone interview. Have a face to face interview. Have a second interview. Await the response. Accept and wammo.

Negotiation

Ask what the salary range for the position is without disclosing your current pay.