Gulf Coast Blood Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gulf Coast Blood Center

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gulf Coast Blood Center (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview which was easy-mostly they told me about the job and asked if I was okay with the hours, times, days, etc. General questions like how many times have you called in to work or were late? Nothing difficult. Then there was a in person personality type test. Then a group interview which was easy as well. Same day as the group interview, they broke us into individual interview. Offer came the next day.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating. They made an offer and I accepted. Found out everyone was made the same offer.

Mobile Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gulf Coast Blood Center (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

quick easy simple. you apply online and they send you a test (character and employment behavior) to do via computer. if you pass that then they call you in to take another test (basic math reading writing and typing skills and some health related question. you do not have to have a background in medicine just basic knowledge) if you pass that two interviews. one with one person, and then one with a group where they ask you basic questions (what would u do in what situation) very friendly conversational group of people then they decide. If you get it you get to take a drug test right by the job back ground check takes about a week and then you are scheduled for the next class. Classes start the beginning of every month so you may have to wait a month or two days depend on when they pick you.

Interview Questions

• How do you generally handle high stress situations?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gulf Coast Blood Center (Houston, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied online. Got a call after one month from hr for phone screening. After 3 weeks i was invited for interview. Interview was basic, not many technical questions. No pressure or anything. Interviewer explained the role and asked me few questions. They are flexible with timings but the salary is way low than market.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with macros?   2 Answers

Salary is very low. I felt the job will be repetitive everyday, no major challenges etc. If you dont want to take challenges/risks then this place is right for you.