Gulfstream Interview Questions in Appleton, WI | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 19, 2016

2.2

Inventory Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Appleton, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied on a Friday after the job was posted on a Thursday. Was called the next week for an interview the follwoing week. This went much quicker than usual as most jobs are up much longer and gain more candidates.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time you went above and beyond for a customer request.   1 Answer
    • Are you good with computer programs?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you were asked to do something that was against safety or security regulations. What did you do and how did they respond?   1 Answer

Mechanical/Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Appleton, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

A phone interview and panel interview with HR and Hiring Manager. A lengthily process with a lot of time gaps between communications. HR was readily and happily available for question answering.

Interview Questions

• A typical question of what is a personal weakness   1 Answer

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Appleton, WI) in July 2012.

Interview

the interview process was short and sweet. I met with 3 supervisor and one HR rep in a room. We talked for 4 hours and I got a tour of the facility. I got a call back a few days later.

Upholstery Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Appleton, WI) in January 2012.

Interview

i was called for a phone interview first. they asked a lot of questions about experience in sewing. after the phone interview, i met with them a few days later and did a group interview and sewing test. the whole process took about 2 weeks, questions were very basic. pertaining to sewing.