Gulfstream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gulfstream Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.7

Completion Interior Designer Level I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

I first completed a phone interview with a three-person panel made up of interior designers. There were a lot of hypothetical and general scenario questions. I was then called the next day to set up an in-person interview. The same three people conducted this interview as well, and asked more of the same type of questions. The design building was very nice and the corporate culture seemed very organized and friendly. It has been about two months since this interview and I am still listed in their system as being in the screeenign process.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you are having a meeting with a senior team member and one of your clients. The senior team member upsets your client during the meeting and now you need to get their approval for the material selections. What would you do?   Answer Question

Coop Engineer Interview

Interview

The prelim interview was very simple. We talked about the coop process and Savannah, GA. Not much else was said , he said he'll let me know what will happen.

Industrial Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

Hr called me and confirm a time to have an interview with a technical person in IT department. One day after that, I was in the second round, I talked to another technical person in IE department

Interview Questions

• The first interview went over my resume. The second interview asked many behavior questions   Answer Question

Coop Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was about basic things such as what school I went to, major and gpa, what I do as hobbies, and sample questions about engineering in general. Overall, the interview process was not really stressful and also they replied back in a reasonable time although I did not get the job.

Industrial Engineer II Interview

Interview

They were going through the motions. They already had the candidate they wanted and they probably attended Penn State. Nepotism abounds!

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied in November, HEard back in January and am awaiting a phone interview.

Coop Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

I was invited to interview after speaking with a recruiter at an info session. The interview was very conversational. No difficult questions and they were very friendly and easy to talk to.

Manufacturing Engineer I Interview

Interview

Applied online, was forwarded to the hiring manager in a little over a week. Two weeks later I was contacted for a phone interview. It was scheduled for a week later. I was told it would be with three people but there was only one person that called me. The manager seemed to be very interested and upbeat at the end of the conversation, but five days later I was denied.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to deal with customers needs versus your own.   Answer Question

College Co-Op Interview

Application

Interview

Wasn't too bad, very relaxed and straight forward. Interviewed on campus and received a phone call with the offer two weeks later. Start date was delayed because I couldn't find my high school diploma.

Interview Questions

• They asked a trick question, wasn't hard. Just to keep me on my toes.   Answer Question

Electronics Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was over the phone set up two days in advance by the staffing team. The tone of the interview was very relaxed and not filled with behavioural nightmares. The recruiting team only went off the resume and only wanted to check if my profile fits their job description properly.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing that sets you apart from all other applcants we have for this position.   Answer Question