Gulfstream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.7

Aircraft Tech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

Structured interview, very methodical. Not much about doing the job was spoke of, more about my experience as a leader. Seemingly unrelated to a level 1 position. The questions were simple, the interview was relaxed, they mainly wanted to get to know me. Little did I know I’d quit on the first day. The HR department is incompetent and the hiring process took 2 months. They never submitted my background check authorization until I called wondering about it. They lied to me saying they were still waiting on it, but it was completed when I phoned corporate and inquired. Stay away from this place. It’s a joke.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest thing you had to do to an employee, and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Avionics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Appleton, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Very lengthy questions. Study the star interview questions and have a go to answer for them. I used my past experience and related them to the job postings relevant experiences to pick the most relevant experience.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

Overall pretty casual conversation about my projects at school as well as general interests and hobbies. Interviewer was easy to talk to and honestly ended up enjoying the conversation.

Completions Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Statesboro, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a straight forward email with mostly easy questions. They asked what projects I had been apart of and how they went. My interviewer had done a project similar to mine. I thought the interview went extremely well but did not get an offer.

Mobily Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA).

Interview

First phone interview needed to be rescheduled due to interviewers unavailability. Second phone interview no answer to WebEx so I called and reached the team 30 minutes later then scheduled. Team flew me in from New York and when I reached security had no idea I was coming and had no badge. I patiently waited in the lobby until issue was resolved (45min). Met IT manager, Airwatch Admin was late and the 3 other members listed to interview me did not show. A half an hour into the interview we were asked to move cause the room was no longer available, a scheduled 1 hour interview took 3 hours. At some point i was asked to draw an Airwatch Diagram. This is a question that in not even asked on the expert level certification, out of context the answer can be interpreted in so many ways. I flew back to New York and did not hear a response for weeks. Finally I call the recruiter and find out they went in a different direction. This was the most unprofessional experience I’ve hade in my while career

Interview Questions

• Draw a Diagram of a Airwatch Installion   1 Answer

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nappanee, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Nappanee, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Informal, met with upper management. It was a two day interview process. The industry is really about who you know, not so much what you know.

College Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

first resume selection, then go to fill in an questionnaire. If they feel you are good for this position, they will schedule a phone interview. And you will get you result in two days.

Interview Questions

• just simple question regarding to your resume and really basic behavior question   Answer Question

Completions Mechanical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

First, a phone interview was conducted which mostly focused on describing the things on my resume. After a couple of days, I received a call saying that they wanted to fly me down to Savannah for an in-person interview. During this interview, there were two interviewers. They asked me to go over my resume again and asked a series of behavioral questions. Most of the questions were related to prior job experience and were a little hard to answer since the interview was a new grad position and I didn't have much experience. The interviewers made sure to iterate that there were no wrong answers.
    After hearing that they wanted to conduct a phone interview the process only took a 2-3 week although, it took roughly 5 or 6 months to get the initial phone interview. All-in-all, it was a positive experience.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

They come to career fair book you slots for the interviews. After the interview they should contact you in a few weeks with the offer. Very easy and straight forward process. I you don't get it you will get an email about a month later.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral question. Why to hire you? Something different about you?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Gainesville, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Visited them at my college' s career fair; after talking with one of the recruiters at the Gulfstream booth, I was offered an interview for the next day. The following day, I met with all of the recruiters and had an interview with them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Name one time that you experienced a failure, and how did you work to overcome it.   1 Answer