Gulfstream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.7

Research and Development Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I interviewed on campus the day after I met with recruiters at a career fair. The questions mostly consisted of résumé questions and behavioral questions. My interviewers were students/recent graduates outside my major, so I wasn't asked any hard technical questions. I don't think they were actually expecting to hire for my major, but they don't get many applicants from my major and were interested enough to interview me, and suggested that I apply to other internship positions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you unique and stand out from our other candidates?   Answer Question

Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream in September 2016.

Interview

Straight forward phone interview with the hiring manager and three people who'd be on the team. After introducing the panel, they asked me to describe my academic background and point out the highlights of my resume. It was for a R&D position so the questions weren't the conventional behavioral type. Most of them were specific to avionics systems integration and flight testing.

They did disclose that they were looking for more of an electrical engineer as opposed to an aerospace engineer. I was notified within 2 days that they'd gone with a different candidate.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Talked with recruiters at my campus career fair, was called later that day to interview the next. Interview consisted of a panel of 3 former co-ops, who asked basic questions regarding experience and typical personal questions. Relaxed atmosphere, and interviewers were friendly and professional.

Electronics Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was over the phone set up two days in advance by the staffing team. The tone of the interview was very relaxed and not filled with behavioural nightmares. The recruiting team only went off the resume and only wanted to check if my profile fits their job description properly.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing that sets you apart from all other applcants we have for this position.   Answer Question

Systems Verification and Test Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was over the phone and the panel consisted of 3 members in the Systems group that was hiring for the position. It lasted for almost 50 minutes. The interviewers were quite casual and friendly. The behavioral and technical questions were based on my past experiences and projects, and there were a few situational questions too.

Interview Questions

• Technical: Mainly resume based and knowledge on certain skills required for the role.
      Behavioral: Describe a time when you gave the wrong information to people and the way you handled it.
      Situational: How would you prioritize your work if there were two deadlines approaching simultaneously?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

The interview lasted about 45 minutes with a panel of 3 interviewers. They mainly asked behavioral questions and very specific questions about my resume. Be prepared and know your resume inside and out. Also, review behavioral interview questions.

Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Charleston, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview and they asked three simple questions. There were two people on the line and they each explained their position and asked me to highlight my resume.

College Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Savannah, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

first resume selection, then go to fill in an questionnaire. If they feel you are good for this position, they will schedule a phone interview. And you will get you result in two days.

Interview Questions

• just simple question regarding to your resume and really basic behavior question   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

Interview was very casual and as conversational as inquisitive. After interviewing, the interviewer said I was a good fit for the position, but they had an opening that he believed I'd be an even better fit for. I was more interested in the new opportunity mentioned so he passed my information along to the hiring manager in that department. In the midst of setting up another interview the communication on their end went dead. After attempting to contact the hiring manager several times, I never heard anything back.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

I applied online and it took about two months until I received a phone call about setting up a phone interview. It was a long process but the interview was pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• Why did you chose your major? What is a major challenge you have faced? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question