Gulfstream Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gulfstream Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.7

New Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Gulfstream in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and two months later was told I was not moving on. But two weeks later, my application was forwarded to the hiring manager. A month later I was called by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The interview was with two engineers and it was all questions about things on my resume. They said they would let me know in 2 weeks; four weeks later they told me they hired someone else.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream in February 2016.

Interview

Was called by a recruiter for a phone interview. Interview was with one manager and one engineer in the department I was applying for. The interview lasted for about 30 mins, nothing technical. Focused mainly on resume. Be sure to know your resume and able to explain every experience/skill/activity you have put down on your resume. The whole process was smooth, and everyone was friendly.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Went to the career fair at my college and got an email that night about an on-campus interview the next day. Was a panel interview and both interviewers were graduates from my school. Spent most of the interview just casually talking about the field of aerospace. Told me a lot about the company and told me to come back to their booth in the fall career fair if I was not to get the position. Ended up explaining that only 2 out of 20 people they interviewed would get the position. Mostly looking for sophomores and up.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream in November 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews. They like to hire people they know, I had worked with them as a supplier and they were interested in hiring me, it was down to details. Technical interview but very conversational. One piece of advice I missed....my actual boss was not saying anything...ask a LOT of questions about the position they are trying to fill. Be honest about what you are looking for in your career. They will just ask you to expound on the projects you have listed on your resume to get a feel for you. This was in engineering.

Interview Questions

• What is some work you are proud of. What type of work are you interested in? They were kind of selling the job (should have been a red flag). What systems background do you have? Are you ok with moving to Savannah?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

I applied via their website and it took 4 months to get a response, other than the automated email response. I had two interviews which both seemed to go well. Three months after that, still no communication, and the position is still open. I will not accept a position if anyone does get back to me. I think this company is growing too fast and doesn't have the structure in place to handle it.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unusual, typical questions about experience, skills. It was so long ago, hard to remember. There was something about how to motivate employees I believe.   Answer Question

Summer ProcurementPosition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Was made up of several phone interviews that spanned across the duration of about a month and a half. The interviews were with a variety of individuals whom I would be working with throughout the summer. Their response rate was one of the slower I had seen in comparison to other companies I was applying to. In terms of the interview though, I would be sure to have a strong knowledge of your resume. Also practicing a multitude of behavioral questions would definitely be a good idea.

Interview Questions

• Very much a behavioral type interview. Very interested in past work experiences. Work relevant experience isn't completely necessary.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Electrical Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Louisville, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

Recruiters at a job fair interviewed 7-8 interested people. Very casual interview. More conversational than technical. They asked the typical questions: why did you choose your major, describe a project you have worked on, etc. I was interviewed by two human resources employees and an electrical engineer. One of the 7-8 people was selected. Took about 2-3 weeks to receive a response.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you worked on.
      Why did you choose your major?
      Answer Question

R&D Engineering Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

Applied online through my schools job website. A couple days late I received an email asking for an interview the day after the career fair. Interviewed with them and then a little over a week later received a phone call with an offer. The interview was very conversational with us just talking about my resume and why I wanted to work there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

IT Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

Other employees had a long interview and hiring process. The time spent waiting on a response for your resume to be reviewed took me about 5 months. After being interviewed via phone call, I received a response 4 days extending an offer to me

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

I went to HR and HR escorted me to hiring manager/interview room. There were 3 out of the 5 people in the interview room. Gulfstream does panel interviews fairly often. After the interview I was given a tour of the facility then escorted out.