Gulfstream Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gulfstream Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gulfstream.

Interview

Interview was very casual and as conversational as inquisitive. After interviewing, the interviewer said I was a good fit for the position, but they had an opening that he believed I'd be an even better fit for. I was more interested in the new opportunity mentioned so he passed my information along to the hiring manager in that department. In the midst of setting up another interview the communication on their end went dead. After attempting to contact the hiring manager several times, I never heard anything back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gulfstream

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gulfstream (Clemson, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

Quick phone interview, very quickly hired once interest was displayed
    Then had to take a drug screen within 2 weeks
    Once that was completed finished filling out paperwork for hiring and housing
    Then a start date was given
    Then moved down there and unpacked my stuff
    Reported to training on the first day
    (two full days of training before actually beginning work)
    Really enthusiastic bunch to greet you

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with working 4 10 hour days
      Are you okay with waking up early?
      Why Gulfstream?
      Do you have your own transportation?
      Do you want to live in company provided housing
      Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gulfstream in February 2013.

Interview

Sumbitted resume in November and got a call from HR in February to schedule a phone interview with Hiring Manager. Phone interview was consisted of a couple of questions. 1- walk me through your resume and what you have done since your last position. 2- What did my work day look like in my previous position as a Manufacturing Engineer. 3- Do I have any questions for the interviewers? The entire interview only lasted 15 minutes. Awaiting a decision on a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Because the question was so open, I found it difficult to talk through my resume without taking all the time allotted.   1 Answer