Gundersen Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Gundersen Health System Interview Questions

Interviews at Gundersen Health System

2.7

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gundersen Health System.

Interview

I received an email invitation for an interview. Scheduling was fairly straightforward. I arrived a few minutes early, was brought to an empty conference room. I interviewed with both the department supervisor and the HR Manager. They took turns reading scripted questions, and took notes as I answered. I was told that I would hear back either way within two weeks. More than six weeks later I still have not received contact of any form. I had doubts about the local organization, and through this process those doubts were confirmed on many levels. Perhaps with various mergers in the works the room for improvement will be realized.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply for this position?   1 Answer

Washroom Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gundersen Health System (La Crosse, WI) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied online. I got an email about a week later inviting me to have an interview for the position. Met with the supervisor, and answered all the questions he had to ask me. Got no offer, and this is the last time I will apply at this company.

Interview Questions