Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center Quality Improvement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center

Quality Improvement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center (La Crosse, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

Received a call from HR asking to come in for an interview. Meet with the Director for about an hour and was told many times throughout the interview that I was "a really good fit for the department". I left feeling very confident I was going to get offered the job (and I did!).

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple important projects? What gets done first? How do you prioritize?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center

Quality Improvement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center (Eau Claire, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I got an email for an interview for the next week. They asked me behavioral questions and tried to get to know me. I got an email for the second interview the following week. They were all very nice. At the end they sent me a very long email with the insight of the decision saying that they see me in the company working but not this position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you and your coworkers got into a conflict and how you solved the problem   Answer Question