Gurstel Chargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gurstel Chargo

N/A Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gurstel Chargo.

Interview

I did a phone interview, online skills assessment, and then an in-person interview which was very relaxed. The office in Golden Valley is very nice, high security, relaxed dress code.

Paralegal Interview

Interview

You have to sit with multiple people. They ask questions that don't make sense because most of the people they hire don't have experience. Be prepared for about a 5 min interview with a 30min wait because the mangers are always running all over the place unprepared

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gurstel Chargo (Golden Valley, MN) in July 2014.

Interview

Normal experience; offered me job and then had me come back in for another interview. Knew my experience level and hired me for a position that I did not have experienced for. Eventually was supposed to segue into job that I had a priori experience for.

Negotiation

I counteroffered and I got a little more ...

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gurstel Chargo (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

Met with 2 leads and on video conference. It was pleasant and relaxed. They asked the normal uncomfortable behavioral questions such as: What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it? Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it? What assignment was too difficult for you, and how did you resolve the issue?

Negotiation