Gwinnett Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gwinnett Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2016

2.5

Nurse Residency Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gwinnett Medical Center.

Interview

Filled out and application online and received an invitation for an open house. Attended the open house, met with staff, and received 2 interviews. Attended those interviews and was offered a job.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gwinnett Medical Center (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was interviewed by two people and was very basic. The manager read word for word from a book asking me standard questions. The on boarding process was the longest. It took about one month to actually start my job which the first day is orientation (a long day of power points).

Interview Questions

• Name a time how you resolved a problem with a customer/coworker.   1 Answer

Nurse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gwinnett Medical Center (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview was with multi-focal. There were many different interviewers, from multiple layers of staff and management. In addition to the on-line psychological profile questionnaire, a drug screen and background check was required.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult employee.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gwinnett Medical Center in September 2015.

Interview

Called by HR on Monday, if I recall correctly. Interview Tuesday and hired on the spot. I was drug tested the same day. The clinical coordinator and Manager interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• I had just interviewed with another manager at another location, so the focus was on them telling me why I should work on that unit instead. Sweet huh?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a slight increase in salary. We bargained in the middle.

Sterile Processing Tech Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gwinnett Medical Center.

Interview

I met 2 managers and they basically read out of a book questions that did not even pertain to the job at all. They acted like it was a higher up managerial job. They did not give me a yes or nountil 5 days later still no word on salary. Human resources was supposed to cAll me next day with info they did not until a week later. I took another job elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Process took way too long. Human resources needs to be quicker on getting back to people

PRN Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gwinnett Medical Center (Duluth, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Friendly and comfortable interview. The manager asked questions about my background, previous experiences, and professional experience. We discussed the facility, job description, responsibilities, the types of disciplines housed in the facility, and types of patients seen, schedule, etc.

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gwinnett Medical Center (Lawrenceville, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a panel interview comprised of my department's director, and the Lawrenceville supervisor. It was really nice, and not that intimidating. This is my first job, and I felt pretty comfortable at the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Nurse Extern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gwinnett Medical Center.

Interview

The time between applying and interviewing was about 1.5 weeks. The interview was 2:1. I was asked situational questions as well as career questions. The environment was very laid back but serious at the same time. All of the staff were extremely nice and welcoming. You are required to do a prescreening consisting of: Drug screen, background check and references. They also will not hire you if you admit to using tobacco products. I was offered on the spot.

Nutrition Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gwinnett Medical Center (Lawrenceville, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

panel of 3 mgrs . reviewed resume. checked refrence. Ask if i was safe serve. Hrs available. Back ground check, Drug test, Shot records. They asked me if i was comfortable working around a lot of people..when pressure is put on me can i handle problems.Tempts, Holding time.Cold food tempt, Hot food tempt. what is broiling and what is the difrence in braising

Interview Questions

• Where would i like to be in the next 5 years   1 Answer

Telemetry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gwinnett Medical Center (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Very easy process. Worst part was I was offered job on the spot but HR had no clue and took weeks to process me. I had to push and push for information and finally got frustrated and told the HR I was offered on the spot. Finally got it accomplished at that point.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay was not negotiable