Gymboree Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gymboree (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Walked In and asked for an application. Set up a phone interview with DM and they never called. Got a call two weeks after from a local store manager who did a phone interview with me. Told me she would call back to set up a phone interview with the DM who never called the first time. Never got a call. Got a call another week later from the lady who originally gave me the application asking me to come in and fill out hiring paperwork if I was still interested.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?
      How did you train new hires in previous jobs?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gymboree (Douglasville, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

You meet at the store for the interview. You have your interview at any place in the mall. The assistant manager asks you dumb questions such as "why do you want to work for us?" Duh bc I need money. If you say the right things and she/he has time to talk to the manager they hire you. Dress like you want the job, nice slacks, dress shoes, nice hair, light make-up. Its very easy job to get.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Gynboree?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gymboree (Buford, GA) in October 2008.

Interview

Application and a 30 minute interview. The process was very easy but do be sure you don't go in looking for an application while they are busy. Go in the middle of the afternoon or early evening. Be sure to dress like them. Jean and nice top when getting an application and dress up a notch for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult situation you handled in a previous job?!   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are on a set pay scale so no negotiations really took place.