Häagen-Dazs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Häagen-Dazs

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission Viejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Häagen-Dazs (Mission Viejo, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The store explicitly said they were hiring crew members. However, the manager was very unreliable; she called me for an interview the day after I turned in my application. She then canceled my interview and told me that the store was looking for a new manager. A few weeks later, she decided to call me again for an interview. I then had my interview a few days later and she never called back.

Cashier/Scooper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Häagen-Dazs (Miami, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

bosses were 1 hour and 40 minutes lte, asked your ordinary questions, asked to fill out the aplication and show up for 3 day training which inculded a test at the end of the 3 days.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been working?
      How old are you?
      Why do you want to work at Haagen Dazs?
      Skills?   1 Answer

SALES CLERK Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Häagen-Dazs (Naperville, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple, a few questions about best and worst service. Overall it was pretty personable, most questions were about experience or the hypotheticals for problem solving.

Interview Questions

• What was the best customer service you received?   Answer Question
    • What was the worst customer service your received?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you knew a customer wasn't happy with the service they received here?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Häagen-Dazs in December 2013.

Interview

It was very simple. It was my first job, so they just asked about my general knowledge of the company(no preservatives, nothing artificial in the ice cream, etc). They also asked me about my availability. I was called the day after to come start! I was given a variety of shifts, and they are very flexible in scheduling.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer
    • What makes our company stand out?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Häagen-Dazs (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

I got a call 3 days after I turned my application in store. They were desperately hiring. I went in for an interview and got the call for the job 2 days later. I started training the following day. The interview was simple questions. It was my first job interview and he was aware. Basically asked me why I want to work here, what qualities I would bring to the store, and what is my availability. I was in and out in less than 10 minutes.

Negotiation

Non negotiable. I started at 7.79 which was minimum wage.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Häagen-Dazs.

Interview

simple last like 10 mins hired on the spot

Scooper Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Häagen-Dazs.

Interview

asked me to use register and count change

Anonymous Employee in Hartsdale, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Häagen-Dazs (Hartsdale, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

i handed in my resume because they didn't have applications printed up yet. after about 3 days they called me up and scheduled an interview with me at 4pm the same day. i went to the interview and she asked me some questions about myself and my past job history and other things like favorite ice cream flavor and favorite movie. she then asked for 2 references and said she'd call them this weekend. the next day i get a phone call and a job offer.

Part Time Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Häagen-Dazs.

Interview

It was a really chill process where the store manager at the store would ask you to go into their staffs room and ask you a few questions. If they think that you are suitable for this job then they will tell you that they'll contact you for further inquiries. You know if you're hired within 1-2 weeks after seeing the manager.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Häagen-Dazs (Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)) in January 2012.

Interview

Fill out a form and simply question. A senior associate was with me and later the manager stopped by. The process was not long and was very casual. And they called me for the result and I accepted the offer.