KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

H E B Assistant Service Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1,230.0 interviews

In Person17%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

H E B

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at H E B

Interview

Very relaxed but you need to know your details for what you are applying too. Be honest and be a go getter to stand out! You want to show them that you can lead a team.

Interview Questions
  • What are the vitals of HEB?
    Answer Question

H E B

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at H E B in Aug 2016

Interview

I was already employed as a cashier, so I applied online and was set up with an interview on my next scheduled shift within 2 weeks. The interview consisted of me meeting my Service Director one-on-one. He asked me questions about what I knew about the role and what kind of experience I already had concerning the role.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you and a coworker didn't get along and how you resolved it
  • What do you know about the ASM positions/responsibilities?
3 people found this interview helpful

H E B

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H E B in Jun 2016

Interview

I received a call letting me know I was invited into a group interview which went pretty well it was about an hour and a half in total and there were small activities that let the interviewers scout to see what talent we had to offer to the team and I received a second call shortly after informing me I was invited to a personal interview which lasted about 20 minutes and went smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • What is your preferred leadership style?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lake Jackson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at H E B (Lake Jackson, TX) in Jun 2015

Interview

Can be a group interview. Might ask you to sell something and go from there really to really outsell other people. And then you have to really stand out in being out going and stating the core values of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H E B (Houston, TX) in Jun 2014

Interview

It was only four people selected and I was one of the four who got the position. During the process I sat in with the floor manager, which then led to the store manager of the overall store and her final decision whether or not I got the position.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you have that qualify you for this position?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H E B (Houston, TX) in Dec 2012

Interview

Hired from within! I started as a bagger and was promoted to cashier. When the Assistant Service Manager position was posted. I applied through HEB.com and was called for an interview. HEB hires from within but considers eternal applicants equally and the interviews are the same.

Interview Questions
  • Typical STAR questions and going over the application and resume. Availability hours are also discussed. A smile and upbeat personality is expected.
4 people found this interview helpful