H E B Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H E B Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at H E B

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H E B (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to schedule an interview about 2 weeks later. I had a second interview a week later where the manager offered the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for H E B

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at H E B (Pearland, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Very easy group interview you first introduce yourself and then the next person goes then when introductions are over the interviewers separate you into teams and either makes you do a chant, rap, or skit of your choice and as everyone is finished the interview is over.

Interview Questions

• What position did you choose? Why did you choose that position?   Answer Question
    • What do you do in your spare time?   Answer Question
    • What is your previous work experience. If you do not have any what have you done at school or at home?   Answer Question
    • What job do you not want at HEB?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you encountered great customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

It was a 3 part interview. The first one was a group interview. the second one was a one on one interview. and the third one was an interview with the general manager

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B (College Station, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about 30 days after I submitted my application. I had a 3 question phone interview and they asked me if I could participate in the group interview the following day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H E B (San Antonio, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

I like to review companies before I agree to interview with them. Glassdoor is blurring out all the information unless I submit this so I can't really give an accurate assessment at this time. I suppose I could look elsewhere?

Interview Questions

• What's a difficult situation you've encountered and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at H E B.

Interview

I was called for an interview about two weeks after my initial application. We were placed with three managers, The head customer service manager, her assistant manager, and the assistant store manager. He's literally the person who runs the entire store. There was about eight people in the initial group interview including myself. We had to draw name tags, sell a HEB brand product, and play a team game, which I hear varies from store to store. Then you are called in for a private interview with the manager you will be under ie: if I had wanted to work in grocery instead of customer service the grocery manager would be my second interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a time when a customer was angry with you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

My job was basically the lowest in the store. And you got paid lowest in the store as well. I received 7.50 an hour and in this position you cannot negotiate. It's set prices. I believe as a cashier or other partner you may be able to. But their hourly rates are competitive in higher positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at H E B (Corpus Christi, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Asking the questions, tell about my life and career goals,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX

Interview

I applied online for the customer service position. I did not receive a call or any contact for an interview other than an email stating that my application would not be moving forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H E B (San Antonio, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

It was very simple. I got a call from a manager and was interviewed by him. He asked me questions off of this sheet. Some of the questions were what did you like/dislike about your last job, why do you want to work at HEB, what can you bring to HEB. Then I had to look at some pictures and say what was wrong in each picture. I didn't get because they didn't want to hire anyone temporarily, which is what I was going for.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at H E B (Houston, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

panel interviews, then one on one interviews with behavioral questions. the interview process was pretty easy as long as you talked a lot and had charisma. they tend to select enthusiastic people who liked to talk a lot, so make sure you are not shy.