H E B Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H E B Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Typical SAR type interview questions and interviews are always hard to go through. This is a company that has been in Texas for 100 years and it family operated, they are looking for folks that are family oriented, since this company encounters families all day long.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for H E B

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B.

Interview

I cant get past the computer system to get an interview. Rejection letters without so much as an interview. I have 25 years in the sales industry with 10 yrs of management. I cant get into this company, just rejection letters. I wish there was another store to shop at, I would boycott HEB over this BS!

Anonymous Employee in Lake Jackson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H E B (Lake Jackson, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Group interview that allows you to show you personality. Shows willingness to be outgoing and creative. Create a meal deal plan in groups of 5 and present it. Ask you to state department applying for and department you would absolutely not want to work in I was called for a 1 on 1 about 30 minutes after group interview. Interviewed the next day and was offered a job on the spot.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B.

Interview

Really easy. Group interview to see how outgoing you are and how you work with others. After you pass the first round you usually have another one on one interview with the head of the department you are going to work in.

Interview Questions

• Try to sell us this product.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H E B (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Begins with an online application (can take a couple weeks before they get back to you), then proceeds to a group interview that tests your behavior in a group setting, and ends with a one on one interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H E B (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call back 3 days mater for an interview that would be the next day. Went to the interview and he made me do it in the back stocking room which was loud and i was unable to concentrate. He told me he didnt have time for the whole interview so he only did some of the questions. Took about 10 minutes or so. Told me he would call me if i got the job or not. I never received any phone calls.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a customer that is complaining they have a hole in a product they just purchased?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

5 minutes of situational question. instances where you didnt get along with someone and how to managed anyway. they just want to get to know you and see if you will be a slow worker

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H E B (Spring, TX).

Interview

You do a group interview, and they split you up and give you scenarios. and you group performs them in front of everyone first then a solo interview asking situational questions and what you would do

Interview Questions

• When have you worked as a leader of a group?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Your a bagger here is 6.35

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H E B.

Interview

You apply online. A week or so later, I got a call for a group interview. In the interview, they go around in a circle and ask questions about yourself. You have to sell a "product" that they give you. A couple days later, I get a call for a second one-on-one interview with a service manager (your soon-to-be boss). I was asked normal interview questions from a checklist. It was surprisingly easy, just be confident and eager to work. They want hard workers. I was offered a spot at the end of the second interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry customer after a product becomes damaged?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Tell me about yourself and why HEB