H E B Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H E B Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at H E B

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H E B (Houston, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

1st.Online interview as soon as i finished the application they sent me an email inviting me to complete the training.
2nd. Group Interview I ended up going to the wrong HEB, and I didnt get the job.

Other Interview Reviews for H E B

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at H E B (Houston, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

I had a group interview and then, I was called for a one on one. The group interview was about an hour long. The one on one interview only took like 10 minutes. The interviewers looked like they could care less about interviewing applicants and they both looked displeased the entire time.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B in September 2017.

Interview

Two interviews, then a background check which took about 4 - 5 days to process. The interviews were on back to back days at 10:00 am, I spoke to the central check out manager and the store leader next. Great company, very helpful people who are actually willing to work together as a team. He briefly looked at my resume and gave me 3-5 scenarios on how I could best help the customer.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well alone?
      Do you work well in a team?
      What values will you bring to this store?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H E B (College Station, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call within two weeks. I was asked to come in for an interview within the next week. Easy process to apply. Great company for a college job and competitive pay. I would recommend to anyone seeking a part-time job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Typical SAR type interview questions and interviews are always hard to go through. This is a company that has been in Texas for 100 years and it family operated, they are looking for folks that are family oriented, since this company encounters families all day long.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Friendswood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H E B (Friendswood, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Three total interviews. First was a group one. They are more or less looking to see if you have good social skills. Talk to everyone and be very personable. The second interview is with a manager and is one-on-one. They are making sure you are responsible and trustworthy. Third interview is with main Unit Director. He is simply looking for any red flags and wants to introduce himself to you. You basically got the job if you got the third interview.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H E B (College Station, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

After you apply you'll receive a phone call asking you to join a group interview on a set date.
    You'll show up to a group interview along with 3 or 4 other candidates.
    During the group interview, each candidate will be asked a unique question.
    Later they'll ask you to draw an animal that represents you and why.

Later that night, the same day you did your group itnerview, you'll get a phone call that will tell you whether or not you'll receive a second interview. This interview is relatively standard. They'll also mention the responsibilities involved with the job you have applied and interviewed for.

Soon after, the employer will call to tell you whether or not you got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• "Draw a picture of an animal, the best you can, that best represents you and why?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Jackson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H E B (Lake Jackson, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Group interview that allows you to show you personality. Shows willingness to be outgoing and creative. Create a meal deal plan in groups of 5 and present it. Ask you to state department applying for and department you would absolutely not want to work in I was called for a 1 on 1 about 30 minutes after group interview. Interviewed the next day and was offered a job on the spot.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B.

Interview

Really easy. Group interview to see how outgoing you are and how you work with others. After you pass the first round you usually have another one on one interview with the head of the department you are going to work in.

Interview Questions

• Try to sell us this product.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H E B (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Begins with an online application (can take a couple weeks before they get back to you), then proceeds to a group interview that tests your behavior in a group setting, and ends with a one on one interview.