H E B Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.6

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Typical SAR type interview questions and interviews are always hard to go through. This is a company that has been in Texas for 100 years and it family operated, they are looking for folks that are family oriented, since this company encounters families all day long.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for H E B

Anonymous Employee in Friendswood, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H E B (Friendswood, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Three total interviews. First was a group one. They are more or less looking to see if you have good social skills. Talk to everyone and be very personable. The second interview is with a manager and is one-on-one. They are making sure you are responsible and trustworthy. Third interview is with main Unit Director. He is simply looking for any red flags and wants to introduce himself to you. You basically got the job if you got the third interview.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H E B (College Station, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

After you apply you'll receive a phone call asking you to join a group interview on a set date.
    You'll show up to a group interview along with 3 or 4 other candidates.
    During the group interview, each candidate will be asked a unique question.
    Later they'll ask you to draw an animal that represents you and why.

Later that night, the same day you did your group itnerview, you'll get a phone call that will tell you whether or not you'll receive a second interview. This interview is relatively standard. They'll also mention the responsibilities involved with the job you have applied and interviewed for.

Soon after, the employer will call to tell you whether or not you got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• "Draw a picture of an animal, the best you can, that best represents you and why?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Jackson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H E B (Lake Jackson, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Group interview that allows you to show you personality. Shows willingness to be outgoing and creative. Create a meal deal plan in groups of 5 and present it. Ask you to state department applying for and department you would absolutely not want to work in I was called for a 1 on 1 about 30 minutes after group interview. Interviewed the next day and was offered a job on the spot.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B.

Interview

Really easy. Group interview to see how outgoing you are and how you work with others. After you pass the first round you usually have another one on one interview with the head of the department you are going to work in.

Interview Questions

• Try to sell us this product.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H E B (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Begins with an online application (can take a couple weeks before they get back to you), then proceeds to a group interview that tests your behavior in a group setting, and ends with a one on one interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H E B (San Antonio, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

You have to appear in group interview if passed that, then you will receive call for one on one interview, in one on one interview you'll be asked many question if you answer them correctly you'll be offered job then and there

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H E B (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call back 3 days mater for an interview that would be the next day. Went to the interview and he made me do it in the back stocking room which was loud and i was unable to concentrate. He told me he didnt have time for the whole interview so he only did some of the questions. Took about 10 minutes or so. Told me he would call me if i got the job or not. I never received any phone calls.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a customer that is complaining they have a hole in a product they just purchased?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

5 minutes of situational question. instances where you didnt get along with someone and how to managed anyway. they just want to get to know you and see if you will be a slow worker

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H E B (Spring, TX).

Interview

You do a group interview, and they split you up and give you scenarios. and you group performs them in front of everyone first then a solo interview asking situational questions and what you would do

Interview Questions

• When have you worked as a leader of a group?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Your a bagger here is 6.35