H.G. Fenton Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at H.G. Fenton

4.0

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at H.G. Fenton (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

There were several steps to the process from the phone screen, personality test, skills assessment, to the recruiter interview to the group interview. But I was kept informed every step of the way and the process moved very quickly. Each person I met along the way was extremely friendly and welcoming. It was very motivating and I learned very quickly that I wanted to be a part of the team at HG Fenton!

Interview Questions

• What can you can contribute to the TEAM environment? What is your experience with motivating a team to meet financial goals for your properties?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for H.G. Fenton

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at H.G. Fenton (Chula Vista, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

They contacted me about an open position they wanted me to apply for. I had a nice talk with their recruiter to learn more about the position in which I was more than qualified for. They asked me to complete a personality assessment before setting up any type of interview. I reluctantly took the survey even though I feel they are a very poor means to understand an individuals values and work ethic. Results of such surveys can drastically vary depending on the individuals mood or their interpretation of words/terms and how they apply to the role. Nevertheless, I took the survey and they subsequently told me they were no longer interested.

After they turned me away, I went on to win Manager of the year within my region, earned very high team engagement scores from my team and once again financially outperformed my peers in a much larger national multi family public REIT.

My point is this, these personality assessments are a useful tool, but shouldn’t act as the gate keeper for your candidate pool. I’ve noticed a lot of open positions from this company over the past year so I can’t imagine these surveys are giving you the in depth look into someone’s values that you expect.

Interview Questions

H.G. Fenton Response

Sep 16, 2019 – Recruiting & Onboarding Leader

Thank you for taking time to write this review. Our goal is to provide you with an experience that aligns with our culture, and reflects an appreciation for your interest in our company. While the... More