H.G. Fenton Human Resources Role Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Human Resources Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at H.G. Fenton (San Diego, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume via LinkedIn and heard back pretty quickly. I completed the PI assessment, and then had a phone interview with the Recruiter who was very warm and friendly. From there I was invited to an in-person interview where I took the Wonderlic, and then met with several groups of people. I was called back for several more interviews (given the role, it was really important that many employees met me and felt good about me). Throughout the process I was informed along the way, and given many opportunities to ask questions. I loved meeting so many people because throughout the process it gave me a sense of who the company truly was, and I could see the consistency across everyone when I asked about what it was like to work at H.G. Fenton. I even had the opportunity to meet the CEO for coffee and while he was assessing if I was a culture-fit, it completely validated everything I was thinking and feeling about the company when I could hear things right from him. Very impressive!

Interview Questions