H.G. Fenton Leasing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H.G. Fenton Leasing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at H.G. Fenton

3.3

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at H.G. Fenton (San Diego, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was long. First you take a personality online test. Then a phone interview, followed by a real interview with HR. I also was asked to take a kind of IQ test. Followed by one more in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a situation when you had a problem or argument with a co-worker.   Answer Question
  • Pretend you are selling this TV. The next door store is selling it much cheaper, why should I buy it from you?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about you, and your professional experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for H.G. Fenton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at H.G. Fenton (San Diego, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online and an in-house recruiter invited me to take a predictive index test which was done online. The results were favorable and I had 20 minute phone interview with this recruiter. The conversation went extremely well and I was immediately invited for a in-person interview as I was told they needed to fill some positions quickly. Upon arrival I took a skill test and results were also favorable. I interviewed with a human resources rep for approximately 45 minutes and it was a pleasant, worthwhile experience. The rep then inquired about my credit and I informed her that it was blemished. I feel that's when the tone of the interview changed as this representative knew there was no way I would be considered because of this issue. I ultimately was not hired because my credit profile did not meet their standards.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at H.G. Fenton (San Diego, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

First was a personality test, then a phone call interview, a type of time based intelligent test, an in person interview with HR and a Portfolio Director and then another two interviews with different community directors to find the right community fit.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time where you had to have a difficult conversation with a customer   1 Answer
    • Discuss a time where you showed leadership qualities in a team environment   1 Answer

H.G. Fenton Response

Sep 16, 2019 – Recruiting & Onboarding Leader

We are so excited to have you on our team, and want to thank you for reviewing our recruitment process! While 12+ weeks is not the norm, we appreciate you taking the time to see our communities and... More