H.G. Fenton Leasing Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at H.G. Fenton

3.3

Leasing & Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at H.G. Fenton (San Diego, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screening, followed by two in-person interviews. Everyone I have interacted with was an absolute pleasure to be around which made the interview process so much more enjoyable. They made me feel welcomed and cared about what I had to say about my past experiences as well as current outlooks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for H.G. Fenton

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H.G. Fenton (San Diego, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

After applying via Indeed, I was contacted by a recruiter who got a better understanding of my previous work history and sales experience. I was then scheduled for an onsite interview at HG Fenton's headquarters in Mission Valley. I took a brief 10 min test before the interview measuring some basic math and vocabulary skills. I then had the pleasure of meeting with Kristy, Recruiting and Onboarding Leader. She greeted me very warmly and was full of positive energy. Kristy dug into my previous work history thoroughly and pressed for detailed examples about my work experiences. She pushed hard to know that I had the skills and experience necessary to fill the job description. At the end of the interview I had the chance to ask her many questions about HG Fenton culture and the position. The interview lasted 1 hour. I then met with the Community and Regional Manager. They pressed hard and wanted very detailed answers of how I would bring value to the apartment community and position. This interview lasted 1 hour. I then received a phone call from Kristy to tell me I got the job. I was so excited!! HG Fenton made the interview process very streamline and easy.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time where your client had an objection. How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H.G. Fenton (San Diego, CA) in December 2018.

Interview

I originally applied for a different position at H.G. Fenton, but was quickly referred to a different role that was much more suitable for me and my personality, which was so great for me in my interviewing process. I went through several stages of a phone interview, in person interview, and later a group interview with two of the upper managers.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of situational questions. They really wanted me to recall upon real situations that related to the types of situations I can expect to see in the role at hand.   Answer Question

Leasing Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at H.G. Fenton.

Interview

I applied online, was called to set up the interview time and day, and then went into their office to interview. Upon arrival, I took an assessment and then proceeded with an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you understand the job description to be?   Answer Question