H.G. Fenton Sales Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H.G. Fenton Sales Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at H.G. Fenton

1 Interview Review

Sales Marketing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H.G. Fenton in March 2014.

Interview

Keep looking Maybe try to get picked up for work in front of Home Depot.

Got a phone call and spoke with Michael from HR Great Guy does his job well! Then you get a one on one interview with Lisa- Very nice. These people were great!

What I don't get is that when somebody is well qualified, respectable, Educated (MBA), doesn't do drugs, doesn't steal, has no criminal record, has excellent credit and an extensive good work history...

How is that these companies go off of a "wonderlic" test to claim thats how to find the best candidate?

If this series of questions that matter to nobody in the world are Gods answer to running the perfect business and having perfect staff, how come every single person once hired stays there till they retire? hmmnn maybe because it doesn't pay well? the hours are not consistent.. not sure?

And why is it that every apartment manager seems to have an ulterior motive...

Anyway I have more than a few friends that live in these overpriced communities and am sad to see they are ripping people off everyday right next door to me. Thank God and the Wonderlic Test that I am a homeowner and do not pay overpriced rent to these Elitist one per center attitude people.

Interview Questions