H&M Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H&M (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

4 part interview process. First there was a phone interview, then if passed, they give invite you to a tour of the office and then a written 'test' to make sure you're able to write in a formal matter that meets their expectations. If passed, you're invited once more to a group interview that takes a couple of hours and if passed, then the job offer will hopefully be presented to you.

Interview Questions

• - Why H&M?
    - Describe a time you experienced good/bad customer service.
    - Describe a time you provided good customer service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for H&M

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Attended an open call for service agents, interviewed on spot, was offered a second interview which was a group interview two weeks from then. Attended the group interview, it turned out to be fun because it was filled with engaging projects to test your customer service abilities such as mock phone calls and replying to customer's emailed complaints

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

i applied online and i got the offer for group interview. dress like you would at h&m. i went to a group interview with about 10 or 15 people. we had to do some retail activities like folding clothes etc. the only people who got an offer were the ones speaking out. after interview i got an offer for the job role and i accepted

Interview Questions

• what does h&m stand for? why do you want to work for h&m?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at H&M (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was really fun and chill, no stress. We got an interview in a group setting. We were told to organise clothing, and we got to talk about ourselves and our passions.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your spare time/ what do you like...   1 Answer

Negotiation

no we did not get to negotiate

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H&M (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2013.

Interview

Short & Sweet, got offered the Job after the Interview Process. Job was great as part time hours & just what I needed! Worked most weekends but it was fine as I needed the cash! Met some lovely people and still friends today.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an interest in Fashion?   1 Answer