H&M Part-time Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.3

305 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

I got a call two days after I applied online. Had an over the phone interview. Got called in two days later for an interview with two of the managers. They asked me basic questions. It was a pretty good interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for H&M

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very simple all you had to do was be yourself, don't shy yourself, and wear something that compliments you and makes you feel during the interview.

Part Time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at H&M (Springfield, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back with in a few days to schedule my interview. When I got there I talked with the manager about my experience, availability, etc. It took all of 20 minutes then the manager told me there was a second interview which he would like me to attend next week.

The group interview was about 2 hours long. There were about 6-8 of us and we had about 3 different activities to do individually as well as on a team. Overall I really liked the interview process! It was fun yet educational on what it'll be like to work for H&M.

I got a call back in a week then offered a position.

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

I applied at hm.com and recieved a call the following day for a phone interview. The phone interview took about 25-30mins. They asked questions about my resume, previous experiences, work ethics, future goals and availability. At the end of the phone interview they scheduled me for a group interview the following week. At the group interview there were 3 other people and we were each asked different scenario questions one at a time. After the group interview they called a week after to schedule an individual interview, where I was asked similar scenario questions, a little about myself and future goals; at the end I was offered the job. Overall it was a bit of a long process but the managers where very friendly and made me feel comfortable. They spoke about why the liked working there and stressed the fact that h&m believes in people, the consider employees' work-life balance and they encourage you to learn and grow within the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

I went to the 1st interview with one of the department managers. She asked me about my job experience and times I've had to think quickly. It was very laid back and easy! I got asked to come in for a 2nd interview with the store manager.

For the 2nd interview, it didn't take too long. I just got asked a couple more questions about my job experience then got offered a position on the spot.

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

I applied online and a week later I got a call for a phone interview and after that they invited me for an in store interview. They ask you basic interview questions about past experiences. They said they'd call in 3 days which they did for a second in person interview and when I got to that one they offered me the job.

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Interview

There was an extremely large pool of applicants, and I knowing someone who worked at the company helped get my resume to the top of the pile. I heard back a couple weeks later and went in for an interview. It was very standard and straight forward. If you speak clearly and positively, you'll do well. In addition to this, dressing well for the interview and knowing current trends is very important.

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M in February 2017.

Interview

First I had a phone screening with one of the district managers which was about 10 minutes. Just simple questions about work history, availability and why you wanna work at h&m. After that she scheduled an in person interview immedialty and I was scheduled for it in 5 days. The second interview was with the other department manager and she basically asked the same questions but wanted more detail and wanted to learn more about my work history. I then filled out a background check paper and the first department manager called me to schedule a second in person meeting. She asked me about my availability and offered me the job that same day. We then went over wages and paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What is one opportunity you missed out on working at your old job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (Livingston, NJ).

Interview

I met with the store manager and the assistant store manager. We went to the back room of the store, and they asked me various questions about my experiences with customer service, cash handling, and my communication skills with coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to give a manager feedback, and how did you approach the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at H&M (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

I applied about a month ago. Got an email 3 weeks ago asking to call to schedule an interview. Called & scheduled. The first interview was okay, questions were easy to answer . 2nd interview the week after wasn't basically the same thing just a different person. They called me back for the 3rd interview yesterday and I did the interview today. which was the job offer. I'm so happy I'm apart of the H&M family now! Plus the managers that interviewed me were AWESOME! :)