H&M Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,183 Interview Reviews

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a few hours later asking to chat over the phone. Went through a 10-15 minute phone screening where they asked me about my availability and my resume then got invited to an in-person interview the next day. At the in-person interview I met 2 managers and they asked me pretty basic retail questions. The managers were really chill and made me feel super comfortable. After they interviewed me, they left the room to deliberate for a few minutes and came back to offer me the job and have me fill out paperwork.

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Interview

Smooth .
    Interviewer was very cooperating and made the whole process easy.
    The interview seemed like more of conversation .
    It was not the usual grilling interviews. It was more concentrated on what I do at my current job and how can that help me in the position I was interviewing for .

Interview Questions

• What qualities will your employer tell about you if we contact them ?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a 2 part interview, first a group interview with 5 people, second interview was an activity based group interview with twice as many people, and finally they called you back in if they planned on hiring you.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

The process was conducted in 2 stages. 1st stage was an email test that took place at the company's office where we had to prove how fast we can type a response to a customer and the quality of the answer given. 2nd stage was a phone interview divided into 2 parts : 1st part generic interview questions and 2nd part 2 case scenarios that needed a solution.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, they just expect you to give plenty of examples and elaborate your thoughts.   Answer Question

vendeur polyvalent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marseille (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (Marseille (France)) in November 2017.

Interview

Le processus dure environ 3 semaines, il débute par un entretient vidéo seul face à la camera en répondant à quelques questions basiques, ensuite, 3 jours plus tard convocation à un entretient collectif. L'entretient collectif dure une bonne heure, une dizaine de candidat, des filles en majorité, 4 recruteurs qui prennent des notes et un animateur. Des mises en situation, résoudre des problématiques, parler d'H&m et ses valeurs. Séance super enrichissante, bonne ambiance, conviviale. Pas de réponse à ce jour, mais je garde espoir.

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

Interviewing process is different for everyone. But one thing I know for sure is that they always have at least two interviews. I may or may not be with the same person.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nordhausen, Thüringen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at H&M (Nordhausen, Thüringen (Germany)) in October 2017.

Interview

Wir waren eine Gruppe von drei Leuten. Zwei Mitarbeiter stellten sich und das Unternehmen vor. Während des Gesprächs stellte sich heraus, dass es sich nur um eine flexible Stelle auf Abruf herausstellte. Dann haben wir über uns erzählt. Nun war die Aufgabe mit Stift und Papier durch das Geschäft zu laufen und alles zu notieren was uns auffällt.

Interview Questions

• Erzählen Sie etwas über sich?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

three interviews, one over the phone, two in person.
    very friendly. it was mostly conversational. you sit down and basically get to know each other with interview questions thrown in every now and then.

Department Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Millcreek, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at H&M (West Millcreek, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Had one over the phone interview with a recruiter. Contacted me quickly to set up a phone interview. The questions asked I thought were odd...none that had anything to do with the job role. More on past jobs and why you left etc... why H&M, which I recommend researching. I’m transition in between careers and attending college for product design in fashion. I have well over ten years of management experience. Glad to have gone through the process and glad I didn’t get chosen. They were professional at first but not so much when it comes afterward....they didn’t follow through getting back to me weather. The recruiter said they’d tell me either way. Not impressed.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlton North (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at H&M (Carlton North (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Once you've gone through the application process, the next and final stage is the group interview. You'll be asked a few behavioural questions and will be asked to demonstrate how you work in a typical environment of H&M.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in H&M?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M in August 2016.

Interview

Called me few times. Asked me in for an interview.. they met me gave me the rundown i met the management team a month later they threw me on the sales floor

Interview Questions

• why i would be a "good fit"   1 Answer