H&M Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at H&M

2.5

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I did a group interview with about 6 people. The group interview was very fun played a couple of games learned everyone's name the ones interviews us told us about their roles in H&M and made us feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a rude customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for H&M

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Went smooth! Quick and to the point. Great Questions and very calming environment. The hiring manager was very informative and knowlegable about the job. The interview room was very neat and clean and the employees all looked happy to be there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, detailed multiple choice assessment and had group interview
     In addition to asking the regular questions, there was a group activity to walk around, critique the store to tell managers what to improve.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a 2 part interview, first a group interview with 5 people, second interview was an activity based group interview with twice as many people, and finally they called you back in if they planned on hiring you.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

three interviews, one over the phone, two in person.
    very friendly. it was mostly conversational. you sit down and basically get to know each other with interview questions thrown in every now and then.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at H&M (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The process was direct and quick. I was hired by attending one of their job booths, something I feel was rare at the time. They asked really relevant questions, which I thought was nice and my background in Sales.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to change about the company or improve?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M.

Interview

It was simple, asked a couple questions, threw a senerio and asked how we would handle the situation. They said they would call me but never did so instead I took initative to call them and told me I had gotten the job but I guess their call hadnt gone through. I have been with the company now for a year and a half and cant complain, i mean its retail.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a great asset to the team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back the next day. Really brief interview lasted about 10 minutes. She asked me a lot of questions about my previous employer. Got invited to a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work at H&M?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (Queens Village, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online on there website. Then I received a email from them not very long after. Email confirmed my application and had consisted of the interview destination and the time. The interview was very open. A person asked several questions face to face and they send another email after the interview confirming whether they accept you or not.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I interviewed at H&M in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back within a week, asked me a couple questions, was not given an interview since they were looking for someone who could be there for a year minimum.