H&M Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

H&M Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

1.6

Part Time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (San Jose, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

You turn in an online application to the store you want to apply for online, then they call you for the phone interview about 1-1.5 weeks later. They ask you very basic questions about why you want to apply for H&M, what do you hope to get out of the job, and of course, they ask you about your previous job experience. I ended up with two phone call interviews- one was with the head manager for all south bay h and m stores, the other one was with the one in san jose.

After the second phone interview, I got called in for a one on one interview with the manager, he asks just about the same questions, it's best to do some research beforehand to show them that you have strong interest. He then made me sign a background check at the end and then called me a week later after the results came through. Second meet at the store was the job offering.

Pretty basic, be persistent and prove to them that you really want to work for them; in other words, be yourself!

Interview Questions

• How do you think H&M goes about implementing its core values everyday?   Answer Question

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H&M (San Jose, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Walked in, spoke with manager. Got set up for an interview (well, two).

The interviewer asks questions regarding experience.

A second interview is only scheduled if they wish to hire you.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at H&M (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

3 step process. 1-phone interview. 2-in person interview, with a store walk through. 3-second in person interview/job offer. They weren't too focused on my resume but rather how I would handle situations in the store. It does help to dress fashionable and show how you are interested in the company and its' products

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the team?   1 Answer

Part-time Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (San Jose, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Had one interview on the phone, then set up an in store interview. The phone interview was very easy and the interviewer was very nice and positive. Immediately following that I knew I had impressed her so she set up an interview in store. That was easy as well.

Interview Questions

• What's one time you had to work in a group and work together to achieve a goal?   Answer Question

Cash Responsible Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (San Jose, CA) in October 2007.

Interview

-Emailed my resume

-Next day received phone call for an interview at a hotel

-Group interview with 2 other people
       3 activities
          Separating faxes into our own way of filing while answering work ethic questions, at end of time we had to answer questions about what we organized by finding a specify document within the pile
          A building excercise
         Visual merchandising activity

-Within a week called to meet again at hotel, filled out background screening and was job offered

Interview Questions

• The activities were the most unexpected, as I had never done physical activity for a job office interview.   Answer Question

Received another offer