H&M Interview Questions in Stockholm, Stockholm | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in November 2017.

Interview

Only went through the first round-skype interview. The interview was 30 minute and I was introduced to the team and the position. In portfolio review, the recruiter asked few questions about the projects and design decision making. The process was good but the position required a better understanding of e-commercial design.

Interview Questions

• How might you improve this project?   1 Answer

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

Ok a bit basic, the information given to prepare was lacking and the wuestions were very vague so it was hard to give them the answer they were looking for

Pattern Cutter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview and in a week I received an offer to come to Stockholm for a second interview . The interview in Stockholm started with a presentation where you find out how much they will pay you wich seem to me a little inappropriate because this should be depending on experience and other things.
    The technical interview is ok . They will test you creativity.

Buyers Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at H&M (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

It was very long. They were quick to get back from initially applying but waiting in between the stages was a total of 6 weeks. I wasn't impressed as they never got back on both times when they said that they would. My opinion would be to be very friendly with HR as they seem to hold a lot of the power.

Interview Questions

• If you had a shop and it went wrong how would you improve it   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at H&M (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

Phone interview followed by a group interview in a store. Phone interview was very straight forward, classic questions. Group interview was fun with different tasks for them to see how you work in a group, how you handle different scenarios etc. Overall very professional and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? Why us? What are your future plans?   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H&M (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in March 2017.

Interview

1. About 20 min. telephone interview with the HR person
    2. I had to give a short overview about my CV and my motivation to work for H&M
    3. Questions about fashion, trends and salary expectation
    If I had not been prepared, it would be difficult. But some questions were difficult like to say what's the bestseller item. I asked that a store manager before and he didn't know that either.

Interview Questions

• Which item is the bestseller?
      Which designers are relevant for the fashion industry?
      What would you buy for the next season?
      What is in fashion right now?
      What would you change in the assortment?
      What would your friends say about you?
      What do I think what could be a challenge in that position?
      Why am I interested in fashion?
      From where do I know H&M?   Answer Question

International Talent Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at H&M (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2017.

Interview

1) CV + motivational letter screening. I advise to take care of the motivational letter, which I think is very important.
    2) Ability tests (verbal, numerical and logical). There is no time limitation. However, time will be balanced with the tests' score.
    3) Telephon interview of about 30 mins. It was an easy-going interview. The person was friendly and kind.
    4) Assessment day in Stockholm.

Interview Questions

• 1) Who are you? Talk about your self.
      2) What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      3) Why H&M?   Answer Question

Business Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I interviewed at H&M (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a representative for a phone interview after passing the first stage of the process involving CV and personal letter. The interview took approximately 25 minutes and would have led to a group interview in the weeks to come

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&M (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2017.

Interview

The application was made online in november by sending in your CV and personal letter. I was then invited to carry out some tests. Two tests were numerical, one was organizing a mailbox. Some candidates were then required to carry out a phone interview, I was not. During the assessment day three interviews were held, one numerical case, 1 cv interview and one group interview.

International Talent Program Interview

Application

Interview

Was invited to Stockholm for a one day assessment center, the program started early in the morning and there were roughly 20 people. They split us into groups of 3 and gave us the schedule, first part of the day for individual interviews and second part with group tasks. The individual interview was a fit interview where the candidate has to talk about his strengths, weaknesses and motivation for the position. The group task involves one task that must be solved in the group and 3 other individual numerical tasks