H&R Block Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H&R Block Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

2.7

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block in January 2016.

Interview

Applied took about a week to hear back the position had been posted about 20 day when I had a phone interview by and extended marketing coordinator. 2nd was video interivew with a regional marketing manager and 3rd interview was face to face with 2 District Office Managers.

Interview Questions

• what would you do to motivate older tax preparers that feel they don't need to do any marketing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked for more but because this is mid year for this position and 2nd hire they already had a set budget.

Other Interview Reviews for H&R Block

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block (Charleston, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

Completed four total interviews: Two via phone and two in person. Both phone interviews and one of the 1:1 meetings were exceptionally professional. The final interviewer (in another city) was more than 30 minutes late, did not apologize or acknowledge the delay, and was visibly apathetic throughout our short meeting. Overall, my experience with H&R Block was a positive one; 3/4 people I spoke with were knowledgeable about the company, transparent about their needs, and enthusiastic about their roles.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to complete a project and did not have access to the resources you needed.   Answer Question

I received a long-term offer that fit my needs better than a 6-month term position.

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at H&R Block (Plainfield, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews. One from District Manager and one from the Regional Marketing Manager. Asked about experience and asked for examples of how you would respond to certain situations. The District Manager asked specific questions about how to market locally and her region. The Regional Marketing Manager asked more general questions about marketing philosophy and to react to what the District Manager may request.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was a lot of snow. How would you market outside?   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H&R Block.

Interview

The interview was a 3 part process. I had a quick phone interview. Then I had a Skype interview with the regional marketing manager. Afterwards, I had an interview with the district managers.

Interview Questions

• What percentage of people do you think know about HRB's Brand?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block.

Interview

Submitted application then contacted by recruiter for phone interview. In person panel interview scheduled for next day. STAR type interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you did marketing for multiple locations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer they made me was fair so I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H&R Block (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

wow, super easy. All via Skype

Interview Questions

• What you didn't like about your last job   1 Answer

Negotiation

back in forth

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Interview

The interview was a panel interview and very conversational.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty straight forward, typical questions that you'd expect from any interview.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at H&R Block in September 2012.

Interview

Like most things at HRB, where you have a business year crammed into a few months, the hiring process is hurried and somewhat chaotic. My interview was with two people--one via conference call. They talked more about HRB and the job than they asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Very run-of-the-mill questions. Nothing especially difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. There was no time for negotiations. I received a call from HR in Kansas City with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online. someone from corporate reached out to me to set up interview at hotel and i met two ladies asking me my marketing background. THe process was simple and two the point. After the first interview, an HR partner reached out to me via email and phone call offering the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions with wanting responses in STAR Format - STAR process - Situational Task Action Results.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block in September 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by the corporate HR office for a standard phone interview. I then was called in for a group/panel type interview. They asked questions regarding my past work experience and how it related to the position I applied for. Be prepared for providing examples of past work.

Interview Questions

• What marketing experience do you have from your previous job?   Answer Question