H&R Block Tax Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H&R Block Tax Advisor Interview Questions

2.5

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at H&R Block (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and based Tka test score and directed to obtain the 60 QE to accept a position. I was asked two basic questions about myself and my experience.

Interview Questions

• You,ve had sales use tax experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for H&R Block

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H&R Block (Plymouth, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

Every year you must reapply with your district manager and go over your results from the prior year. It is a very informal interview, as long as they want you back and you want to go back

Interview Questions

• Why do you think your retention wasn't as high as prior years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H&R Block (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2010.

Interview

Process varies based on district manager. Expect to have passed a proficiency exam. Be willing to be a part of the marketing team.You will most likely be expected to agree to the company's current year vision and agree to performance and sales goals set by management. These are negotiable and are guidelines about what is expected. Sometimes you will be interviewed by 2 or 3 people asking different types of questions. All interviewers have some input, but the district manager has the final decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation take what is offered or not.

Tax Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H&R Block (Pune (India)).

Interview

1.Screening on Resume
    2. Aptitude test
    3.Interview related to your resume and basic Income tax question.

4. member panel was sitting there . All were asking questions one by one,
    questions wer like Why MBA after BE,
    Why Finance,
    What is SIx Sigma

Interview Questions

• What is Income tax?
      What is direct tax?   1 Answer

Tax Advisor Interview

Interview

Found out through friends, interview was relatively easy. Had a very good reference. Was asked only basic questions. After that HR confirmed that I was hired. Since I had a good reference and my qualifications were more than enough, the interview was really just general chit chat.

Tax Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H&R Block (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was for an internship, we had an aptitude test first after that technical interview and then HR Interview, the aptitude was simple with quantitative abhility, general knowledge, logical reasoning, english. After clearing that which was 50% criteria, we went on for technical interview where we were grilled on tax and tax system. After that we went on for HR interview which was basically all Why type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Why MBA?
      What is important money or job?
      What is Motivation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation happened.

Tax Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H&R Block in February 2010.

Interview

Met with Office Manager for perfunctory rehire interview.

Interview Questions

• What hours would you like to work this season?   1 Answer