H2 Concepts Corporate Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H2 Concepts Corporate Trainer Interview Questions

Interviews at H2 Concepts

1.5

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was a little intimidated at first, but my interviewer was very kind and helpful making sure all my questions about the day to day and the company were answered.

Interview Questions

• What are a few things you are looking for in a new career?
    Do you have any team experience? If so, what is usually your roll on the team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for H2 Concepts

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was conducted in an anonymous and unadorned office space on top of a nail salon. No company logo or whitepapers to be found on site. Seemed more like a cast call than an interview proper. The whole thing made me very suspicious, and I'm not even sure they were even looking for trainers. From the looks of other interviewees I would say they were looking more for product demonstrators or some such thing.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was approached by HR from H2 Concepts via email after I applied through online to set up a phone conference call with the manager and director. All of them are professionals and very kind throughout the process. The interview took about 50 minutes. We discussed also the job description and it was good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question