H2 Concepts Entry Level Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at H2 Concepts

2.0

Entry Level Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mineola, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Mineola, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied a few months ago and received a phone call 1 day later asking if I would like to come in for an interview. When I went to the office (Mineola), I was appalled. The office was small, run down, and the waiting room had a broken table that was put together with tape. It was a speed interview and there were about 5 other people waiting with me. Everyone was nice, but the interview was off. I was only asked about 4 questions. One was "if you could paint a picture of your dream job, what would it be?" I felt like I already knew I didn't want this job just based on the office, so I didn't even try to come up with good answers to my interview. But, I got a call later that day to come in for a second interview...but I declined. It was an unprofessional environment and something felt off. There were only 3 people in the office and when I asked how many people worked here, I was told 50...don't know where these 47 other people were.

Interview Questions

• If you could paint a picture of your dream job, what would it be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for H2 Concepts

Entry Level Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied on ZipRecruiter, I got a call for the interview in a fellowing day. The first interview was only 10 mins, it's pretty easy. Then I got a call in the afternoon saying that I can go to the 2nd round interview. The second round interview was about setting with other 15 people, doing the self introduction. Later on, the CEO explained how the company works. So basically, you need to sell the MasterCard in Canadian tire store. It's a commission based job, but you can get a basic guarantee for $440 a week. The hours is a bit long, it's gonna be 10am-7pm, and you need to work on the weekends.

Interview Questions