H2 Concepts Junior Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H2 Concepts Junior Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at H2 Concepts

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Mineola, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Mineola, NY).

Interview

Fairly Straight forward. First you have a basic interview. Second interview is an all day type of thing out in the field. After the day is over you return to the office, fill out a questioner, and interview with the first guy again based on the evaluation of being out in the field.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for H2 Concepts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mineola, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Mineola, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was really short and they asked me generic questions. I have been coming across very similar companies with similar structures and they seem to all have a common denominator of one interview to start and then a second interview where you shadow someone and see what the role will be like. I don't want to get involved in door to door sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mineola, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Mineola, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied on a Monday and I got an e-mail the following day asking to set an interview time. No cover letter needed, no experience. I got to their office in Mineola and they had me fill out a form with the same stuff that's on my resume. They asked for two references. They said that there would be a second interview that was "shadowing" an account manager to get the full experience. It's door-to-door sales! That's what I got from it. The guy interviewing me named all these companies they do "marketing" for but even though I did not do the "shadowing" I get a strong sense that it's sales and just sales. They said that the position requires training in sales and later you'd be trained in digital marketing but there's no work/portfolio they can show you. Their website is vague, which is how you can tell. Also, they don't tell you how long they have been around. Don't waste your time, unless you're looking to go door to door selling third party services.

Interview Questions

• All straight forward questions.   1 Answer