H2 Concepts Marketing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H2 Concepts Marketing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at H2 Concepts

1.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mineola, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Mineola, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

H2 Concepts will hold one interview, which is about ten minutes long. They'll ask you simple questions. It was pretty easy. The weird thing was that the man who was interviewing me was so vague and didn't give a thorough description of the job. Even after the interview, I was completely confused. They told me they would call me back from 1-2 to let me know if I was accepted for the second interview, which is a whole day "shadow" experience. I would have been required to be with the executive for the entire day. This was extremely shady to me because I wasn't even given thorough information regarding the company and what the job entailed. Do you really expect me to spend the day with a stranger? The girl on the phone told me to wear flat shoes so that I could be comfortable. Another red flag. After doing research on the company, I found out that they expect their employees to go from business to business selling them Verizon, and other telecommunication companies. So basically, its a sales job. I was extremely disappointed to learn that this company was not a reputable marketing firm. It is driven by sales. I did not go to school for four years to become a sale representative.

Please be careful of companies like H2 Concepts that are offering entry-level jobs and are seeking students with little experience or those who are fresh out of college. This is a complete scam and a complete waste of time. No wonder they are posting advertisements all over Craig's List and other sites. Not to mention, while I was waiting for my interview, there were about four other people in the waiting room. The HR girls were calling more potential candidates for interviews. The entire setting was so strange. I'm pretty positive that a marketing firm with great standing would not be in this position.

I've spent the last few months trying to get a reputable position with a credible company. Unfortunately, companies like this make it really hard. They are complete scams that lure people. Please save your time and don't even bother. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Interview Questions

The company is not reputable.

Other Interview Reviews for H2 Concepts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

A lot of people were being seen for different stages of the interview process and I felt like I was being pithed a very rehearsed speech. I received a request for a second interview, which I declined.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years, what are your best attributes, why do you think you would like to work here, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

The job title is not true. You are going to sale credit card for Canada tire. If you are a sales person it should be fine.
    You have opportunity to grow up and be a manager after 6-9 months

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

All of the negative reviews about this place is 100% true.

Yes, music was so loud. Yes, the company is located on one of the sketchiest streets in downtown Toronto and above a nail salon.

The job posting was for Marketing Assistant and I received a response on the same day, same afternoon, as when I applied through LinkedIn. The woman who replied to my emails was apparently the Hiring Manger. However, when I arrived for my interview, she was also the secretary/front desk who was greeting all the applicants and handing out application forms. Everyones interview was for roughly the same time so my actual interview was about 15 to 20 minutes behind schedule. Literally 1 person would come in every minute, and one person would leave every minute. The waiting room was so full the people had to stand around for their interview. Everyone was dressed differently, which I found very odd. Some people came in jeans and a hoodie, others in full suit and tie, heels.

Just an overall very negative experience. I didn't attend my follow-up interview, which was already set for the next afternoon.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

The experience was negative.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

If you have an interview at this company, just read the comments on Glassdoor, since they will ask you the exact same questions mentioned here. I had a very negative impression for many reasons: the office was very dirty and the music in the reception was too loud; ‘false’ promises for fool candidates; seems to be very disorganized, is not the HR interviewing candidates, everybody in the company does the interviews (from the President to the receptionist).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

the office is very small with only 4 people working one receptionist one lady making phone calls to potential interviewees and two staff conducting the interview they were looking for sales people to promote credit cards for Canadian tire. Not "marketing assistant" i assume it would be the background music was very loud and i dont think its a very legit company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

A loud music, and the office is hard to find. It's scam, to ask u sell their card.
    When i coming, around 4 peoples are waiting for their, the interview takes around 15 mins.

Interview Questions

• Ask me the 5 years Plan, and am I able to work in canada   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Once you go into the room, the receptionist (HR) asks you to fill out a form regarding basic information and past work experiences. They play loud music and the receptionist is also making phone calls to potential candidates asking them to come in for an interview or have a phone interview right there. You are placed in a room with another company who is also having interviews. Then the CEO of the company calls you into a room for your interview.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I was called the next day, and they told me I could go for an interview the next day (Saturday). I went and the interview probably lasted 10 minutes. I was told that I would get contacted that afternoon if I passed the first stage. I got a call and was asked to come for a second interview the next available business day. I was waiting with 5 other prospective employees and we were taken to a room to be briefed mostly about the company and the job we applied for, which was actually a sales job. Then we had to complete a personality test and answer written questions. Later, we were called in pairs for an interview. I didn't expect to be hired because I felt the girl who was interviewing with me was more qualified, but I got a call the same day saying I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What makes a good leader?   Answer Question