H2 Concepts Sales and Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H2 Concepts Sales and Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at H2 Concepts

1.7

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Located on top floor of a building, I went in to the office and there were already 6-8 other candidates sat in the waiting area. The HR manager greeted me and gave me a questionnaire to fill out. It was just giving them information they already had from the resume (phone number, job experience, education etc).

I got called in by one of their employees and had around a 5-10 minute chat. They invited me back a few days later for a group process. I went back, there were 4 of us in the room and the CEO gave a presentation about himself and his background, what the role entails and at the end you have to fill out a personality test and answer some questions on what the CEO discussed. You then have another 5-10 minute 1 on 1 with an employee.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for H2 Concepts

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at H2 Concepts.

Interview

Quick, crazy, unfaithful. u get to talk to 3 different people, one only asks u quick general questions. 2nd one tells you more about the job but hides the negatives. 3rd one a liar!

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick interview (5-10 mins), the wait time was actually longer than the interview itself with the most pointless and generic questions ever. On the plus side their office is quite nice and centrally located.

Interview Questions

Its a MLM (Multi Level Marketing) company. It is COMMISSION ONLY type of job so they only pay you if you do sales and their end goal is for you to recruit more people for them so they can sell for you (MLM). Its a lie when they say they offer a base salary. Don't waste your time.

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at H2 Concepts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

it was a 2 part interview. first day was really quick and brief but i really enjoyed it because the ceo dan rosenberg cares more about my future and goals and how the company can help me achieve my goals. the 2nd day was a full day interview of which you spend the day with a top corporate trainer in the field to really get a feel for the day to day tasks. overall it was quite a lot of fun and recommend anyone to schedule an interview with h2 concepts !

Interview Questions

• where do i see myself in 5 years   1 Answer