HA&W | Aprio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HA&W | Aprio Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2017

2.3

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HA&W | Aprio.

Interview

I met with four different people in different positions, but in the same R&D department. Since it was a writing position there was a writing sample portion that took thirty minutes. It was helpful not only on their end, but also gave me a good feel of the content I'd be writing. The whole interview took about 2 hours I believe.

The interview was laid back and very down to earth. It was a conversation instead of an interrogation. I felt very relaxed and everyone was friendly and gave me lots of information about the job and answered all my questions. The response time was quick after the interview. I interviewed on a Wednesday, and by Monday they had called me back.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at HA&W | Aprio in September 2017.

Interview

I was selected for an interview and invited to a pre interview social at a very upscale restaurant. The next was the interview it was very laid back and conversational.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HA&W | Aprio (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was quite straight forward. The interviewer, who is a senior manager of the audit group. First I was asked to do a self-introduction, then he asked me some facts on my resume. The last few minutes we talked about my questions related to the firm. The manager was so nice to give me suggestion for future career.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at HA&W | Aprio (Kennesaw, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

My interview was done on campus. The interviewer was very nice and straight forward on HA&W's expectations. Though nice, the interview seemed very generic. It didn't seem that they were looking for personality traits to fit the company. They do not want you to go to school at the same time at your internship.

Interview Questions

• What classes are you taking that would be beneficial in this position?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at HA&W | Aprio (Tuscaloosa, AL) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy going - most entry level accounting interviews are. No technical questions, they just want to get to know you better. They'll ask about basic line items on your resume and get you to explain them in further detail.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were faced with adversity and how you overcame this difficult period in your life.   1 Answer

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HA&W | Aprio (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

After applying (through campus recruitment) a social is hosted by HA&W for candidates they are interested in. These socials are very important and allow you time to get to know many staff and upper level employees of the firm. If they are still interested after the social, HA&W will invite you to an interview and pre-interview dinner. Make sure to sit near an upper level employee at dinner, as they could very likely be interviewing you the next day. After on campus interviews, accounting firms will invite you for an overnight office visit.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Talk about a time where you had to overcome obstacles while working with a team.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HA&W | Aprio (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a very laid back interview. We had a dinner social the night before, where we were able to meet with the person interviewing us and sit down and eat with them. After a few hours with them, I was very comfortable with my person, making the interview stress free. During the interview, they asked a few, not difficult behavioral questions and we basically just ran down my resume.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time when you were given a project with unclear instructions?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HA&W | Aprio (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online through their website. I was contacted only two days later and participated in a phone interview. Shortly after I was asked to come in for an office interview with 2 team members. It was relaxed and behavioral, get to know you style with some specific questions thrown in about my resume. I was back for a second interview the next week with 2 more individuals. Again, behavioral, conversational and very comfortable. That final interview was Friday, they sent me a background verification Monday, and they offered me the job on Tuesday morning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Analyst Wealth Management Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HA&W | Aprio (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

HR phone call then personality/intelligence exam then in person interviews with 4 people. I was given no direction by HR as to what the face to face interviews would be like. Each person had 30 minutes to talk with me and no one could be clear on what my position would entail.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HA&W | Aprio (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Met with department head and a senior manager. Discussed past work experience and knowledge of the industry. Was very informal as it was during the off-season. It was a relief to have an informal interview after some of the phone interviews that I had a week prior to this in-person interview.