HARMAN Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HARMAN Human Resources Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HARMAN (Stamford, CT) in April 2015.

Interview

I received email correspondence from the Recruiter informing me that I have been selected from the applicants for a phone interview and it was scheduled for the next week. The phone interview was with the recruiter and it was mainly high level questions about education, interest in the position, location, etc. It was brief and I was informed that they would like to bring me in for an onsite interview.

Next I waited around 2-3 weeks until I heard back about when the interview was. I took the train and arrived close to 20 minutes early. I had extensively prepared for this interview and suggest that for anyone who interviews anywhere (learn the history of the company, whats currently happening, etc.) I brought notes with me into the interviewing room. The first part was again with the recruiter. It was more informal and again stuck to mostly high level questions. That lasted about 15-20 mins. Then the Hiring Manager (my supervisor now) came in and asked more formal, behavioral based questioning. This lasted for about 30 mins or so. Overall around an hour. Nothing too serious. Although I believe they are looking into changing this system soon.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a time that you did not agree with a coworker? How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HARMAN

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HARMAN (Stamford, CT).

Interview

The process was a complete horror story.

Interview Questions

• Provide us with examples of a powerpoint presentation on performance management that you did?   1 Answer

What a bunch of stupid, ignorant people. My experiences borders on discrimination!

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HARMAN.

Interview

Basic: HR interview then the Hiring Manager interview, then Upper Level manager interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Always negotiate, they will offer less expecting you to do so.