HARMAN Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HARMAN Intern Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

1st round Phone interview, about 30 minutes. The interviewer described the company and position a little then asked mostly behavioral with some technical explanation of projects. Curious about java and c/c++ experience. Ask for availability and if I was interested in a spring intern position as well and not just summer. Waiting for a second interview possibly..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for HARMAN

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at HARMAN (Novi, MI).

Interview

I submitted my resume in University event and I was asked to attend a 4 hour on-site interview event for screening and one to one interviews, one technical and another one with HR.
    The next step was on-site technical interview

Interview Questions

• A few programming questions, mostly very basic. I was asked to write the code on the whiteboard.
      The first question was writing strcpy (string copy) function, recursive Fibonacci sequence, and I was asked to find all the anagrams in a dictionary with minimum complexity.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HARMAN (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Good interview process. Questions asked: What do you think about change?

Interview Questions

• What is your thoughts on change   1 Answer