HCL Infosystems Associate Customer Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Infosystems Associate Customer Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Customer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Pune (India)).

Interview

- HCL team came to our college and took very competitive written test.
- Once selected, we have a small interview at our college.
- After shortlisted, they called us to Pune for further interview. There we had two rounds of highly technical interview which consumed our entire day.
- After around 30 days after the interview, they confirmed our selection.
- The best thing, they never (even once) discussed our salary. May be if they discussed, no one would have been joined. We got to know about our salary when we actually received our first one (don't want to share it here).

Interview Questions

• Asked many questions specially from Mechanical and Electronics field.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Infosystems

Associate Customer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Madurai (India)).

Interview

interview is very easy to me as experienced candidate.they bargained about salary only and they expect good communication and product knowledge aand commercial growth.hcl always expect employees to presales and after sales money collection activities.hcl appoints employee to any other location in india so they ask employee to prfer other states

Interview Questions

• photocopier working principle?
      Network osi model?
      system poweron self test working?
      color theory and basics?
      protocols abbreviation and definition?
      basics of electronics components?   Answer Question
    • they asking some situation based issues and expect answer to positive solution   Answer Question

Negotiation

if you are experienced dont join as trainee

Associate Customer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Single day interview process, let us know we were selected at very next day. Waited for 3 months for starting training at hyderabad training center. Good training and facilities in Hyderabad training center. Turns us into a complete professional

Associate Customer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (Kolkata (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

It was an College Campus Interview. The process was initiated from our college placement cell. We were informed for the interview process and later got notified that those who will be selected can not come back from the inteview. From Apti round through GD round I cleared all. I got offer letter mailed to my home address. I read accepted and remailed the letter back to company HO. Later I got informed about date of joining etc on my email.

Associate Customer Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Infosystems (New Delhi (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

Interview is comprises of various phase and very concerned about the skills of the employee and personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation process is not good cause the are not concerned about work only matter is employee with low wedgees