HCL Technologies Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.8

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Skype interview was effecient and on time specified. Had an answer back by the end of day.

Interview Questions

• Due to language barrier and non typical language used to describe job duties, it difficul to understand.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

The hiring process is very structured

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

My resume was found online was contacted by a third party recruiter. Then contacted by the company HR to come in for an interview that week. Alot of confusion since the position went from temp to perm was dealing with one person then switch to another person.

Interview Questions

• They make you take a test to see your excel, internet, and math knowledge. Other than that no questions was difficult. Was told I would receive an email but nothing as of yet. It has been 3 weeks.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The interview took place in Chennai in HCL recruitment center. Its a business unit of HCL Bserv. More of a back end work. I have attended interview there. 1st round was aptitude and reasoning, then second round we were sitting in a room, around 50 candidates over there. They asked about basic qualification and why do we want to join in HCL. then from there 10 selected and attended interview in workplace. had interview with manager. Basic questions about project, educational background. That's it.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like tell me about yourself etc.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in February 2015.

Interview

Group discussion and hr round don't be panic while answering machine.join Immediately after accepted your offer.plz be confidence while answering.doing analyst and I never got around TD Canada and DJ for the first time to time and effort to make sure the same time to get

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and any general topic   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed in HCL Technologies, Kandancavadi for Technical Support L1 Role which they call Analyst. Totally 3 rounds - First round was English grammar multiple choice question written round. After that, the second round would be communication round where the communication trainer would test the stability and fluency of the communication by asking us to speak about yourself and giving a topic and then speak about it for 2 to 5 minutes. Next would be the third round - online technical round - Some basic questions about VPN, Windows 7 , IP address, Outlook etc..

Interview Questions

• I was asked to speak about professionalism in workplaces for 2 minutes in the second round.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had went through 3 rounds of interview starting with initial screening, General manager and HR.
    Intial screening was about myself + my experience
    General Manager round was about my skill sets
    HR round is about salary negotiation
    Over all interesting & good experience.

Analyst Interview

Interview

first round is voice and accent round its quite easy, second round is a technical round in which they ask about windows and unix server , there are about 30 question which we have to clear to get to next round which a tehnical hr round , after clrearing it you are selected in hcl

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a friend who was an HCL employee. First they start with a screening round where they screen the candidates who do not qualify for the job or are over qualified. They then take a written grammar test. They then take an online technical test followed by an Interview and they then do a HR discussion round where compensation is discussed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was very unpleasant. The HR offered me a package of 30% less what I was getting from my previous employer and never gave any positive response during the negotiation. At several times the HR was extremely rude and commented on my technical capabilities.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Coimbatore (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

just group discussion and personal interview.from subject and some personal questions