HCL Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2017

2.7

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Call from recruiter who passed my contact info to HCL America manager. Manager called to schedule an interview. Interviewed for the position by phone. Passed on to another manager for phone interview. Offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions and those specific to the experience required for the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After I negotiated the salary, another person identifying himself as HR manager called to renegotiate the salary for $5K less. Proved to be an annoyance since the recruiter already indicated the salary. I declined to discuss it further with the guy. Later I was made aware that I left $25k on the table. My advice: always start at the end of the range no matter what.

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2012.

Interview

2 rounds one phone screening and another personal interview. The interview were simple and easy to crack.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

Group discussion topic was noida which was very irrelevant and later discussion was on mentality of people. HR round was also conducted in GD only. No separate individual sessions. Later people selected were called for final interview

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Interview happened on scheduled time but no feed back

First round :Walk through of the resume
    second round :which did not happen but was informed that it will be with the process head

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Nice and well composed. There will be first round of telephonic conversation followed by face to face interview which may take one or two rounds. If through then there will be final HR round

Interview Questions

• What is your typical day to day activities?
      How you can resolve the conflicts in your team?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview took place in chennai ELCOT SEZ, Nearly 50 conditates are invited for interview. The intreview held in food court. The main drawback is interview voice is not audiable, since it is open place the interviewer voice is very low. Maybe interviewer is testing out listening skills.

Interview Questions

• 1) Validating our resume
      2) BA Roles and Resposibilities.
      3) Risk Mitigation
      4) known error database
      5) Agile Flow   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was scheduled at 9am to 2pm on 8th April 2017. But my 1st round of interview started at 7 pm in the evening. HR could not plan and manage well. At the end we were interviewed just to finish off quickly. Overall it was a bad experience and a total mess.

Interview Questions

• Asked about SDCL, Bug Life cycle, Capital market, BRD, FRD, UAT Testing etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

Campus Placement. It was a Full one day process. It started with a Company Presentation provided to the entire batch of students.

Application Submission then shortlisting.
    Group Discussion and 2 panel Interviews.
    The offer was made the same day.
    We has to accept by next day.
    We were first called to Bangalore for the induction and then were sent to various locations based on the area we opted for.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Had a campus placements from HCL. The interview process was very neatly organised and very precise to the point. We had 3 rounds of interview. GD, domain interview, HR round.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The process included an aptitude test of 75 questions from math, English and logical puzzle, followed by 2 interviews. The first interview was about my logical aptitude, subject knowledge about the job, and previous projects and experience. The second interview was a general interview with the MD.