HCL Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2016

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Call from recruiter who passed my contact info to HCL America manager. Manager called to schedule an interview. Interviewed for the position by phone. Passed on to another manager for phone interview. Offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions and those specific to the experience required for the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After I negotiated the salary, another person identifying himself as HR manager called to renegotiate the salary for $5K less. Proved to be an annoyance since the recruiter already indicated the salary. I declined to discuss it further with the guy. Later I was made aware that I left $25k on the table. My advice: always start at the end of the range no matter what.

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2012.

Interview

2 rounds one phone screening and another personal interview. The interview were simple and easy to crack.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune (India)).

Interview

Campus Placement. It was a Full one day process. It started with a Company Presentation provided to the entire batch of students.

Application Submission then shortlisting.
    Group Discussion and 2 panel Interviews.
    The offer was made the same day.
    We has to accept by next day.
    We were first called to Bangalore for the induction and then were sent to various locations based on the area we opted for.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Had a campus placements from HCL. The interview process was very neatly organised and very precise to the point. We had 3 rounds of interview. GD, domain interview, HR round.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The process included an aptitude test of 75 questions from math, English and logical puzzle, followed by 2 interviews. The first interview was about my logical aptitude, subject knowledge about the job, and previous projects and experience. The second interview was a general interview with the MD.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Fraud Pre Placement talks during campus placement. The team themselves were not aware of which position they were hiring for. We applied for Business Analyst. We were given PMO post joining. The communication was not proper as to what Role and profile we were about to be given.

Interview Questions

• Regular interview questions that they ask in Campus placements.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was not that tough. The communication and the overall skills of the candidates were tested. The interviewer was very friendly and accommodating. The process was very fast even though it took a whole entire day. The HR was friendly. It was a good experience overall.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Greater Noida (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

On CAMPUS- Management Trainee- Business Analyst

The process was fine and it normal questions was asked. GD and PI - 2 rounds. In PI- Questions on Previous experience, SDLC life cycle, Insurance (as the position was for Insurance vertical), why business analyst role, what expectations from the role.

Interview Questions

• GD and PI - 2 rounds. In PI- Questions on Previous experience, SDLC life cycle, Insurance (as the position was for Insurance vertical), why business analyst role, what expectations from the role.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Panaji (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Panaji (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Asked me to go through my CV. Asked Basic questions about capital markets. Asked me about derivatives, fixed income, strategies, alternative investments. Asked me to go through my CV. Asked Basic questions about capital markets. Asked me about derivatives, fixed income, strategies, alternative investments. Asked me to go through my CV. Asked Basic questions about capital markets. Asked me about derivatives, fixed income, strategies, alternative investments.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nopes

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Moderately difficult, the primary areas of concentration are the learn-ability and data analysis. Previous experience also added an advantage. So the interview process is not so defined. It depends on the role you are being hired for. If it is technical and defined role then the interview is specific and to the point else it is more concentrated on learn-ability and previous experience and fit to the role.

Interview Questions

• Technical related to the role, HR and other questions related to processes and academics   1 Answer