HCL Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

HCL Technologies Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Call from recruiter who passed my contact info to HCL America manager. Manager called to schedule an interview. Interviewed for the position by phone. Passed on to another manager for phone interview. Offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions and those specific to the experience required for the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After I negotiated the salary, another person identifying himself as HR manager called to renegotiate the salary for $5K less. Proved to be an annoyance since the recruiter already indicated the salary. I declined to discuss it further with the guy. Later I was made aware that I left $25k on the table. My advice: always start at the end of the range no matter what.

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in May 2012.

Interview

2 rounds one phone screening and another personal interview. The interview were simple and easy to crack.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

There will be three rounds of interview. First two by domain people and third by HR. 1st round interviewers have a guideline that nothing should be asked out of your resume. So, dont bluff anything on your resume. Dont giveout things on your resume on which you can not answer!

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such. If you moving from other industry to here (IT), for sure you will get the question 'why do you want to move to IT'   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was almost 2 months from my final round of interview to get offer letter.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Greater Noida (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

After Presentation there was GD with general topics on innovation followed by 2 set of interviews. one was technical and other was HR.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

One telephonic round and one Face to face round

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to get transferred to domestic location.   1 Answer

Didnt want to get transferred to domestic location

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

First find a contact within the company. Second, attend the interview arranged by him.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Discuss the compensation with the HR person

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Technical interview followed by HR round

Negotiation

No negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Campus recruitment, 1 HR and 1 Technical
    No Group discussion.
    Technical - to check Business Analyst skills, basic finance question.
    HR- Location flexibility, goals, expectation from work, people whom I would like working with

Negotiation

No negotiation

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

Fraud Pre Placement talks during campus placement. The team themselves were not aware of which position they were hiring for. We applied for Business Analyst. We were given PMO post joining. The communication was not proper as to what Role and profile we were about to be given.

Interview Questions

• Regular interview questions that they ask in Campus placements.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was not that tough. The communication and the overall skills of the candidates were tested. The interviewer was very friendly and accommodating. The process was very fast even though it took a whole entire day. The HR was friendly. It was a good experience overall.